Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win a Weekend break for 2 at the beautiful Boskerris Hotel.

As twilight descends and the beam of Godrevy Lighthouse sweeps across St Ives Bay, the deck of Boskerris Hotel is the perfect place to unwind with a chilled G&T tempted?

To win a weekend in this delightful Cornish hideaway for you and your partner, including return travel to St Ives from your home, two nights', bed and breakfast at the hotel, and an evening meal at the Porthminster Beach

9 Comments

Banned

TY, could just do with a weekend away..:)

thank you

Entered, http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8328/ty0501vy4.gif

Cheers Cuzzy, that is some list of prizes you placed on your profile! Can i have a slice of your luck?

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

i could not get this one to work, enetred all fields correctly at first page then all i got was a box saying object..................has on model object or something like that then returned back to beginning. any body else have same prob?:?

thanks

chezz2;6444079

i could not get this one to work, enetred all fields correctly at first … i could not get this one to work, enetred all fields correctly at first page then all i got was a box saying object..................has on model object or something like that then returned back to beginning. any body else have same prob?:?

yes!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?712
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319

See more discussions