EXPIRED

Once: Win a Weekend for 2 in Montreuil and a Cyber-Shot TX5 Camera

ANSWER QUESTION AND ENTER DETAILS

QUESTION :- What is the name of the French port you will travel to with SeaFrance?

ANSWER :- Calais

WIN a romantic weekend away for two in Montreuil, near Le Touquet courtesy of SeaFrance. Prepare for your luxury two night stay in the Chateau de Montreuil with an on-board champagne meal for two in the acclaimed La Brasserie restaurant and finish on a high with more champagne and fine dining on your return journey! SeaFrance will deliver you and your car safely to Calais. Montreuil is a short drive away and is the perfect destination for a weekend away, with its beautiful old houses and churches, its imposing ramparts and its cobbled streets, not to mention a good selection of restaurants. Plus capture all the special moment from your weekend on a brand new Cyber-shot TX5 camera from Sony.

For your chance to win all you have to do is answer the easy question on your right, complete the form and submit your answer!

7 Comments

thankyou..

cheers :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Sure I read in the Sunday Times that Seafrance is about to go into administration. Hope the winner isn't left stranded!

Thanks!

Entered, cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767447
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047181
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691422
    4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.715

See more discussions