EXPIRED

Once: win a wonderful 7 night Western Mediterranean fly-cruise for two in a luxury Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony aboard NCLs latest ship,

Dixons.co.uk and NCL Freestyle Cruising® have joined together to bring you an amazing competition!

Leave deadlines, schedules, clock watching, dinner sittings and dress codes on the pier and take a fabulous cruise where youre free to whatever. Play when you want, wear what you want and dine when you like with who you like in up to 13 distinctive restaurants and dining rooms. Thats NCL Freestyle Cruising.

Now youve got the chance to win a wonderful 7 night Western Mediterranean fly-cruise for two in a luxury Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony aboard NCLs latest ship, Norwegian Gem. Youll fly out from London to Barcelona and step aboard the Gem for a cruise that takes in great ports in Malta, Italy and the South of France, where youll have time to explore, shop or simply relax. Whats more, Dixons.co.uk will give you a fabulous new camcorder, so you can record your very own video diary of this amazing holiday. Good luck.

7 Comments

Thanks. x :-D

Posted already by edi.

Original Poster

I done a thorough search first ? Nothing comes up on my comp ?

Count down about 11 threads and you will see it or click on link.

hotukdeals.com/ite…rr/

thanks, entered

Expired

Awwww..... too late!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323
    2. Take a break issue 332627
    3. Pick Me Up Magazine Issue 33 (ends 23.08.17)3131
    4. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers56