EXPIRED

Once: Win A Year Of Free Fees With Paypal

With talk of credit crunches, rising inflation and soaring fuel costs, there has never been a better time to make huge savings on your monthly bills.

PayPal is offering six lucky eBay sellers the chance to have their combined eBay and PayPal fees* paid for them. For a year!

Think of the savings you can make. It amounts to a huge reduction in your monthly outgoings.

And entry couldnt be easier.

6 Comments

Entrants must accept PayPal as their only payment method for any items … Entrants must accept PayPal as their only payment method for any items sold on eBay.co.uk after registering for the promotion

What for ever more? :?

Can you enter if you alreadt use paypal? This will prob save me a few pence, but worth a try!

Original Poster

Normalaka;2627120

Can you enter if you alreadt use paypal? This will prob save me a few … Can you enter if you alreadt use paypal? This will prob save me a few pence, but worth a try!

YES

In the small print on the first page:

* The fees paid will be eBay Insertion Fees, eBay Final Valuation Fees and PayPal Transaction Fees paid during 2008 by the registrant for items sold on eBay.co.uk

Hardly one year's worth of fees, if 7 months have already passed.:x

thank you :thumbsup:

Paypal US have a far better deal on at mo, spend over $50 and you don't have to pay for 90 days with participating paypal sellers. US get all the best offers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon S&S price fix question22
    2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?33
    3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?11
    4. Three connection45

See more discussions