Expired

Once: WIN a years supply of Cushelle toilet tissue & a giant koala! > Tesco.com

Found 18th Mar 2010
WIN a years supply of Cushelle toilet tissue & a giant koala!; not bad as they have changed name form Charmin.

All you do is submit your Tesco.com details and your entry is accepted.

Good luck, happy wiping!!

Don't know about the Koal - hope it is not for it - a year's supply would not be enough for me to enter - no Aussies allowed to enter (no, seriously, open to all registered with tesco.com, but I am sure Koalas are not allowed to enter. Not fair - I remember it was a bear in ahe advert - they got rid of him as size matters in these things!!

And they want you to enter: cushelle.com/ what a cheek (two, I suppose), getting rid of the bear, how could they - I did not click on their link, have some principles.

4 Comments

I might be having a dim moment but where do we enter on the Tesco site.Cheers & thanks

the cushelle comp is here ]http//ww…com

That link is for the little one again where do I enter for the giant one anybody know????

Original Poster

jotarpley;8145608

That link is for the little one again where do I enter for the giant one … That link is for the little one again where do I enter for the giant one anybody know????

The link is:
cushelle.com/
Sorry, I put it in the blurb, cushelle.com, which alos gets you to the competition and to play a Koala game!!
Post a comment
@
    Text