Expired

Once: Win a year's supply of Persil Non-Bio

Found 28th Jun 2008
For clean and soft clothes against baby's skin, use Persil Non-BioAs an expectant Mum, you probably haven't been able to resist buying lots of cute baby clothes and you've probably received a few hand-me-downs and presents too. But did you know that even new clothes should be washed before baby wears them? That's because they may contain impurities you can't see, which could irritate your baby's sensitive skin.

Enter to win a year's supply of Persil Non-BioPersil Non-Bio gently cleans clothes and leaves them feeling soft against sensitive skin, making it the perfect choice for your pre-natal wash and all your washes after that. And were pleased to offer you the chance to win a years supply by simply entering our competition.

So to ensure your little one is clean and cosy from day one, why not enter to win now?

The prize draw takes place at the end of every month and we'll let you know by email if you've won. Read full terms and conditions.

14 Comments

Thxs :thumbsup:

heat added thanks

Thanks heat :thumbsup:added

Thanks, will come in handy with 2 kids and third on the way. Need a comp for a new washing machine,ours just packed in.:x

Thx

thanks

one packet a month, how many washes do they think we do, plus where can you get a packet of 40 tabs for under four pounds.

Thanks

Cheers

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2034/thankyouflashingwj7.gif

Thanks

Thanks

I get "[Error] Traction.Integration Instantiation Exception: The provided 'NonBio' label for the current 'Survey' element has not been defined. Please define the label first or use the existing definitions."
no matter what I fill in, bio, non-bio or colour

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text