Expired

Once: WIN an 80 gig Sony Playstation 3 Console, 'Batman Begins' Blu Ray disc and 'Buzz' Games

10 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2009Made hot 5th Dec 2009
Register/Log-in and answer the following Question:

Who plays Commissioner Gordon in 'The Dark Knight'?
Morgan Freeman
Gary Oldman - - - - ANSWER
Liam Neeson
Christian Bale

This month TCM is offering a truly awesome prize just in time for Christmas. Up for grabs is a stunning PS3 80 gig console movie pack, which comes with a copy of 'Batman Begins' on Blu Ray disc, as well as a copy of the bestselling family entertainment quiz game, 'Buzz!'

Not only that, we're also throwing in a copy of the Playstation 2 version of 'Buzz! Hollywood' (which is entirely compatable with the Playstation 3) as well a set of 'Buzz!' buzzers to really bring your quizzing alive! It's just the thing for sharing with friends and relatives at Christmas time and rest assured we will make sure the lucky winner has this in time for the 25th.

Also don't forget, the PS3 has state-of-the-art Blu Ray capabilities so you'll be able to watch all your favourite movies on it too, starting with Batman!

10 Comments

Thank you!

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Thanks!! :-D

many thanks:thumbsup:

thanks

Entered, http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2162/ty0105zq5.gif

Thank you :-D

thanks mbradburn

Seems odd. I clicked answer & was told I'd answered all of the questions correctly and was entered into the draw. However, I didn't enter my details or log-in to the site anywhere.

How does it know who I am???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?45
    2. active noise cancelling headphones21
    3. Blog advice please33
    4. Best site to buy a domain11

See more discussions