EXPIRED

Once: Win an Asus Eee PC! @ Play

Asus Eee PCs are the ultimate laptops for travel. With up to 8 hours battery life, a shock-resistant hard drive, 10" display for comfortable viewing and high-speed wi-fi connection, Asus laptops have everything you need to work and play on the move. Need to get a crucial bit of work done? An Eee PC is small and light enough to carry without you noticing it's there. Or maybe you need to sort out family photos for a visit? With a wide range of storage options, you can carry all your images and documents with you, at a fraction of the weight of conventional laptops.

Here at Play.com we love these tiny, powerful laptops. With enough power and storage to suit any need, these compact marvels are available at our usual low prices, and are ideal for anyone looking to buy a laptop or PC as a gift this Christmas. And to celebrate our love for these classy computers, we're giving one lucky winner an Asus Eee PC 1000H, with 160Gb hard drive, memory card reader and built-in webcam!

To stand a chance of winning simply answer the question below, fill in your details and hit go!

Competition closes - 22nd December 2008

Which country is Asus originally from?

Taiwan

NOT sure if this has been posted before. Didn't find it.

13 Comments

thanks

:thumbsup:

entered, thanks

Nice One Thanks...........

I would enter this competition however if I won the winning prize would no doubt show up as "posted" and then an hour later show up as "cancelled" so I'll pass on this occasion. Play has really done themselves untold harm with the shameful printer fiasco. I;m sticking with hmv.

....ta

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Entered. http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/5197/babeblowingkissue6.gif

Thanks

Thanks

cheers!

entered Thxs

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions