Found 27th Nov 2009Made hot 28th Nov 2009
With a record breaking 7 Tour de France victories, a successful battle against testicular cancer and awards including BBC Sports Personality of the Year, Lance Armstrong is, to many, the model sportsman. His unbelievable comeback after a near-death battle with illness, constant drugs tests and his desire to keep on cycling in the face of adversity is triumphantly documented in his incredible new autobiography, My Comeback: Up Close And Personal. Featuring over 200 exclusive behind-the-scenes photographs, Armstrong talks candidly about his struggles, the result being a truly inspiring and essential read for any sports fan. Pre-order your copy of My Comeback: Up Close And Personal today!

To celebrate the release of Lance Armstrong's My Comeback: Up Close And Personal, we're giving one lucky fan the chance to win an exclusive LIVESTRONG yellow race jersey signed by the great man himself. This unique prize will not guarantee you will become a Tour De France winner, but at least you'll look the part!

To stand a chance of winning this priceless prize, simply answer the question below, fill in your details and hit Go!

Competition closes 06 December 2009

Q: What year did Lance Armstrong first win the Tour de France?
A: 1999

6 Comments

thanks andy :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thanks andywedge!! :-D

Entered, http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4193/thankyousylvester.jpg

Entered thanks!

Thank you andy :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions