Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win An Exclusive Overnight Stay in a Box at Old Trafford

Sky Sports Magazine has teamed up with accommodation website LateRooms.com to give one lucky football fan plus one gues the chance to sleep in Manchester's very own Theatre of Dreams.

The prize includes one night in a VIP bedroom created in a box at Old Trafford, a private stadium tour, evening dinner overlooking the pitch, breakfast in the stadium grounds, all the essential Old Trafford goodies plus your own copy of Football Manager 2009. The winners will also be offered a local hotel room for the following night so you can explore the local area.

CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 30th September 2009
    JUST ANSWER THE EASY QUESTION - Who is the manager of Manchester United? SIR ALEX FERGUSON

11 Comments

For those that dont know the answer is Alex Ferguson

why pinks why would i enter this comp - i wouldnt stay there if i was homeless:-D

what site did you find this on - arghhh - go see the doctor now :-D

this is one comp i dont want to win - still going in for it though lol

Original Poster

holly100;6255806

why pinks why would i enter this comp - i wouldnt stay there if i was … why pinks why would i enter this comp - i wouldnt stay there if i was homeless:-Dwhat site did you find this on - arghhh - go see the doctor now :-Dthis is one comp i dont want to win - still going in for it though lol

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]sorry holly, if not your team but I would cos they are the best! lol :-D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

magough;6255786

Have added the answer :thumbsup:

magough;6255786

who who - i thought he was supreme judge snd jury over all footballing rules regulations - buying selling ....so on and so on..........:-D

i shall calm down - it only a comp

Original Poster

holly100;6255829

who who - i thought he was supreme judge snd jury over all footballing … who who - i thought he was supreme judge snd jury over all footballing rules regulations - buying selling ....so on and so on..........:-Di shall calm down - it only a comp

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/42/42928a6tf4ch9d6.jpg

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It's just a comp[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

your asking for trouble on football posts - good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

janz70;6255885

your asking for trouble on football posts - good luck :thumbsup:

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'd still of posted it where ever the football team is.....:prop:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

mod

Heat added (albeit against my better judgement http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/477660/once-win-an-exclusive-overnight-sta/images/smilies/prop.gif

great prize thanks :thumbsup:

the rules say no scousers are allowed to enter :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos99
      2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2123
      3. Take a break issue 332425
      4. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962

See more discussions