EXPIRED

Once: Win an Xbox 360 Arcade console with 20 games

The summer is here, and with the school holidays looming large this is the ideal time to get in some entertainment to keep the kids quiet!

To that end, we've teamed up with Microsoft to offer a fantastic prize: an Xbox 360 Arcade console with twenty top kid's games! Plus two other competitions on this site!

Of course, the Xbox 360 also has a whole host of titles to be enjoyed by older gamers ­ so when the kids have gone to bed you can put your feet up with some more grown-up gaming entertainment. Not to worry though ­ with the Xbox 360's comprehensive array of Family Settings you'll have full control over who gets play what, so your young ones won't be able to play games they aren't meant to.

For a chance of winning this great prize, simply answer the question below:

Question: Which Xbox 360 game-starring family are officially the world's favourite?

The Flintstones The Simpsons
The Jetsons The Smurfs
An answer is required

11 Comments

voted hot as a good prize, but you have to create an account, they are using it to increase sales, I didn't bother this time

Cheers.

Thanks

Have to have a game loyalty card though.

No you dont.

thanks

Thanks

entered Thank you jetranger:-D

Yes, I dont want to create an account with game.com either. Voted hot all the same (for those who are willing)

why dont you have a game account - if you like games, then presumably youll have bought from them before.

ill be entering, even though ive never owned, or felt the urge to own a microsoft console, but if they are giving me one with 20 games, well i wont say no to that.

Banned

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
    2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
    3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
    4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions