Expired

Once: Win an Xbox 360 + Scene It? Box Office Smash!

22 replies
Found 25th Nov 2008Made hot 27th Nov 2008
Scene It? Box Office Smash on the Xbox 360 is the must-have game for all movie and trivia fans. With all-new questions, more high-definition movie clips and loads of new puzzle types, you can challenge your friends and family whilst reliving some of your favourite moments from the silver screen. Plus, for the first time in the Scene It? series, you can challenge up to three teams from around the world via Xbox LIVE for a truly global gaming experience.

Answer: A Few Good Men

22 Comments

It keeps telling me it cant save my details and to go back to the comps page

works for me, cheers:thumbsup:

Entered Thxs

pmsl after you put the details in its says entrant will be included in the draw regardless if answer correct or something have a look before you close the window lol

All entrants will be included in the draw, regardless of whether they … All entrants will be included in the draw, regardless of whether they answer the question correctly or incorrectly

So don't spend too long thinking of the correct answer!:-D

So the point of answering the question is ummm what?

LOL.

Thanks!

Thanks

Original Poster

toasty1975;3572842

So the point of answering the question is ummm what?

Now that's a tough question! ;-)

Original Poster

skellysgirl;3568965

It keeps telling me it cant save my details and to go back to the comps … It keeps telling me it cant save my details and to go back to the comps page

Check your cookie settings.

thanks !

Entered! Does seem a bit daft to ask a question if it doesnt matter if you get it right or not though! Oh well, at least it guarantees entry!

Thanks!

Thanks, and how do you get that wrong? Its easier than naming this colour [COLOR="Blue"]RED[/COLOR]

thanks for this one

thanks!

Entered. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2162/ty0105zq5.gif

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

thanks

entered

Cheers

Entered, thank you.

Entered, Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions