EXPIRED

Once: Win An Xbox Elite and Assassins Creed 2

LOGIN/REGISTER AND ANSWER QUESTION TO ENTER

QUESTION :- Which character do you play as in Assassins Creed II?

ANSWER :- Ezio

Assassins Creed II has received an overwhelmingly positive reception from gamers around the world and from the video game trade press with to date an average user rating of 94% on Gamespot.com and over 91% average critics score according to GameRankings.com.

Assassins Creed II invites players to become Ezio, a privileged young noble in Renaissance Italy whos been betrayed by the rival ruling families of Italy. Ezios subsequent quest for vengeance plunges players into a captivating and epic story that offers more variety in missions, surprising and engaging new game play elements, diverse weapons, incredible depth and lasting appeal and a profound character progression that will appeal to fans of the original Assassins Creed as well as entice players new to the brand.

To be in with a chance of winning an Xbox Elite and a copy of the gme answer the question below. We've also got 5 copies of the game for runners up!

9 Comments

Cheers

thanks bigcol

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:cheers bigcol:thumbsup:

this mag just doesnt like me i keep requesting my password they keep sending it back with my username and a blank field for password.. its insane lol cant reregister as it goes off email!

:thumbsup:

thanks bigcol

Entered, http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2798/cheersbarrels.jpg

Thanks fella :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
    3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047138

See more discussions