EXPIRED

Once: Win brand new Sony Ericsson W595 Walkman phone - Only two people entered so far!

This competition has been going for 3 days but so far only two people have entered it. Also - you have to use your skills rather than enter for a random draw - here's the blurb.

Do you know music that can start a riot? Give good unsigned music exposure, get Simon Gavin quaking in his boots with your mixtape - and Sony Ericsson will throw a brand new Walkman phone your way.

To be in with a chance of winning you need to choose songs for your mixtape which you think can start a riot - be it rocking, revolutionary, adrenaline fuelled make us jump out of our seats and break stuff.

5 Comments

Original Poster

I don't understand why this is getting voted cold. The odds say you've got a good chance of winning

yeah... you actually have to listen through all the hundreds of bands and impress the guy with a mixtape. would've been better if it was chosen at random! But you're right, i'm just sticking in a few songs and see what happens.

Original Poster

EviL Ras;3294119

yeah... you actually have to listen through all the hundreds of bands and … yeah... you actually have to listen through all the hundreds of bands and impress the guy with a mixtape. would've been better if it was chosen at random! But you're right, i'm just sticking in a few songs and see what happens.

Go to the metal or rock section - you can't really go wrong with riot material!

Your mixtape, "evilras" had to be removed.It contained either … Your mixtape, "evilras" had to be removed.It contained either inappropriate or offensive contentThank youThe unsignedAct moderation team

LoL! Must be because i only chose 4 bands!

What a crummy website - it's was slow and hard to navigate. Maybe why it was voted cold.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?56
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671409
    3. word association Game74044564
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391

See more discussions