EXPIRED

Once: Win every blu-ray movie available at Play.com!

Do you like your picture quality to be crystal clear? Do you like to test the power of your speakers with uncompressed reference quality audio? If the answer to these question is yes, then it's time for you to make the move to Blu-ray. With 1080p true HD pictures fitting on to a disc the same size as a regular DVD - the future of home entertainment has arrived at an affordable price!

To celebrate the glorious technical marvel that is Blu-ray, and to prove that Play.com is the home of High Definition home entertainment - we are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a copy of every Blu-ray movie available on Play.com! That's over 1000 movies for you to enjoy in the comfort of your home.

To be in with a chance of winning this astounding bundle of swag, just answer the question bellow, fill in your details and hit Go!

Competition closes - 28th June 2009

Which popular video games console can play Blu-ray movies?

Answer C: Playstation 3

21 Comments

Original Poster

http://images.play.com/newimages/Bluraycomp09_Main.jpg

thanks

Thanks and look for the box at the bottom of the page!

Thankyou

Thanks!

Wow, thanks

thanks

cheers

cheers ad :thumbsup:

Ta very much

now that is a prize worth winning!

after moving my most of my video collection to DVD, i was loathing having to do the same with Blu Ray....

entered, now all those nice people at Play have to do is 'pick me' & i'll have a great 40th birthday on the 30th!!! :w00t::thumbsup:

cheers

thanks, id love to win this - 1000+ blurays wow. id keep a few but if i sold around 700 id clear all my debt.

That's gonna need some storage!

Nice Prize! Thanks

thank you

Entered, http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3278/thanksarses.gif

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

Wow, great prize. Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks, her'e's hoping (fingers crossed)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2838
    2. Win a £100 voucher at Debenhams @ Intu1111
    3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1617
    4. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist77

See more discussions