EXPIRED

Once: Win Flights to New York with Continental Airlines

Just answer 3 simple questions to win a pair of tickets to New York, answers are-

1) 6
2) 1
3) 30

13 Comments

thanks doof! entered

Great Find!

thank you entered hot vote for you.:thumbsup:

Not really cricket to provide the wrong answers doof.

Original Poster

willubby;3018317

Not really cricket to provide the wrong answers doof.

Which of the answers are wrong? I went through the links that Asda provided and these are the answers that I found.

By my reckoning (I stand to be corrected) the answers are:
1. 8
2. 1
3. 58

No. I'm wrong.

Try again.

1. 6
2. 1
3. 58

Pretty sure this time.
Good Luck!

Willubby

Original Poster

willubby;3019796

No. I'm wrong.Try again.1. 62. 13. 58Pretty sure this time.Good … No. I'm wrong.Try again.1. 62. 13. 58Pretty sure this time.Good Luck!Willubby

How did you get 58 minutes for question 3?

Question 3. How many minutes does it take to transfer from Newark Liberty International Airport to Manhattan, if travelling by NJ Transit train?

Answer as copied from the Asda website- Manhattan is only 30 minutes away by NJ Transit Train,

entered thanks doof:-D

:thumbsup: I've entered... would be great to win!

Shouldnt the answer to question 1

1. From how many UK airports do Continental Airlines fly direct to New York – Newark Liberty International Airport?

be 8

Continental offers non-stop flights to New York / Newark Liberty International Airport from [COLOR="Red"]eight [/COLOR]UK airports including Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Heathrow and Manchester.

Thanks for the competition, would be nice to see New York, of course if I'm wrong I'll hust have to wait a little longer :-)

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…77
    2. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions