Expired

Once: Win Free Tyres For The Next 20 Years + 5% Discount Voucher

17 replies
Found 19th Mar 2008Made hot 19th Mar 2008
For the chance to win free Continental Tyres for the next 20 years*, just enter your e-mail address below and click go. Plus every competition entry will receive a free 5% Continental Tyres discount voucher.

Not sure of the end date.....

17 Comments

Hot ! :thumbsup:

red hot deal for the winner!
heat added

Cool.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Voted hot.

Hot!!

Great comp....thanks

Good comp. My Continental Eco tyres have impressed me - tread lasts for ages (30, 000 miles so far).

Thanks, entered

And the thousands who don't win, assuming somebody does, get junk emails for the next 20 years:x

Original Poster

Bogart;1750455

And the thousands who don't win, assuming somebody does, get junk emails … And the thousands who don't win, assuming somebody does, get junk emails for the next 20 years:x

Just like every other compo on here then:whistling:

Fwiw I asked for a quote from them last october and they haven't sent me a single email since then.

Wicked find,cheers

Heat added thanks

thanks, entered and heat added

Cant beat michelin I had a pair on my astra that lasted me 40,000+ miles, This is the place I buy my tyres and get my local garage to fit them, Wheelie good service...:whistling:

Oooooh free tyres!! The OH could definitely use these considering the puncture we had to get fixed last week lol. Heat added!

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!816
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564085
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769220

See more discussions