EXPIRED

Once: Win IPhones (5) , IPod Nanos 8gb (5) or Photo Books (90)

1st-5th prize IPhone 3G
6th-10th prize IPod nano 8gb
11th-100th Prize 1 Free Photo Book

DIRECT LINK IS NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT :-( - it will go to "FREE 12" Mega Poster"
correct link is:- pixum.co.uk/pro…009
or use the link in post #3

16 Comments

Can't see comp

Original Poster

Not sure why the direct link is not working (Any help appreciated). The link is below
pixum.co.uk/pro…009

Cheers

theboxdeluxe;6936059

Not sure why the direct link is not working (Any help appreciated). The … Not sure why the direct link is not working (Any help appreciated). The link is belowhttp://www.pixum.co.uk/promo/xmas_gewinn_2009

Entered Ta. Have asked the mods to update the link

supermod

Adam2050;6936148

Entered Ta. Have asked the mods to update the link

The Comp link has been inserted correctly, but it appears that the HUKD affiliate link for this merchant is currently overriding it at the moment. I've passed it on though to see if it can be rectified, thanks again

Original Poster

sigma;6936312

The Comp link has been inserted correctly, but it appears that the HUKD … The Comp link has been inserted correctly, but it appears that the HUKD affiliate link for this merchant is currently overriding it at the moment. I've passed it on though to see if it can be rectified, thanks again

Thanks, I could work out what was going wrong.

Thankyou

:thumbsup:

Thanks Fella :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot H&R added! :-D

Thanks

Heat Added

Entered, http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6261/thankyoucloud.gif

thanks

Thank you :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions