EXPIRED

Once: Win! Kaspersky Internet Security - 20 COPIES TO GIVEAWAY

ANSWER: Trojan Horse ?

Were all aware that you cant connect an unprotected PC to the internet and expect everything to be OK you need something between you and the baddies. There are plenty of free programs available that do a good job, but if you really want to cover all the bases then an all-in-one suite is a great way to do it.

This one from Kaspersky Lab has an anti-malware system that protects against all kinds of malicious programs, and spam too. Theres a fi rewall that fi lters incoming and outgoing traffi c, so any malware on your system will be prevented from connecting to the outside world. The Safe Run mode enables you to use suspect programs or websites within a sandbox, so they cant do any harm. Identity information is given an extra layer of shielding to protect against scams, and youll also fi nd a Gaming mode that turns off scans, alerts and updates while you play. All of these features are controlled from one handy dashboard.

Weve got 20 copies to give away, each worth £40. To be in with a chance of winning a copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, visit pcanswers.co.uk and fi ll in the competition form.

14 Comments

I'd say so.

Yes, Trojan is correct.
I use Kaspersky myself and can recomend it.
Good luck.

Original Poster

thanks, wasn't 100% sure it was correct

Coudl be any of the 3 answers really....I think they are all correct....

StevenA2000_uk;6166703

Coudl be any of the 3 answers really....I think they are all correct....

Copied from Wiki...

Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, most rootkits, … Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, most rootkits, spyware, dishonest adware, crimeware and other malicious and unwanted software.

:thumbsup:

(although I did go for Trojan)

cuzzy;6167820

Copied from Wiki... :thumbsup:(although I did go for Trojan)

Did they copy the question from Wiki? :?

StevenA2000_uk;6167834

Did they copy the question from Wiki? :?

No...I meant I copied the quote from Wiki! :oops::p

cuzzy;6167848

No...I meant I copied the quote from Wiki! :oops::p

LOL oh...okay....LOL

:-D

Thanks

its hard to tell id research it myself but im far to distracted by your avatar

Entered thanks:-D

You can get this for free if you use Barclays online Banking. On the " At a Glance" page bottom right hand side.

Highly reccomend it - Great prize to win

Entered, cheers.

Thanks, entered. Heat added.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions