Expired

Once: WIN! KNEBWORTH AND BATH FESTIVALS 1969-79 COMMEMORATIVE SET!

4 replies
Found 29th Sep 2009
WIN! KNEBWORTH AND BATH FESTIVALS 1969-79 COMMEMORATIVE SET!

short reg req'd

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Bath Festival and 30th anniversary of the Knebworth Festival, the original event promoters at rockmusicmem.com have produced just 200 commemorative box sets - and uncut.co.uk has one to giveaway!

The now legendary festivals saw bands such as Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, Fleetwood Mac, The Byrds and Pink Floyd all play - and the new anniversary set includes replicas of ALL of the festival programmes, flyers, tickets, as well as posters and t-shirts.

How much was a weekend ticket to the 1979 Knebworth Festival?'
£5
£7.50.....................answer
£2.50

4 Comments

thanks Holly entered, heat added!, but i think the answer is b-£7.50, there is an image of a ticket with £7,50 on it, although i have been unable to double check.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

chezz2;6426165

thanks Holly entered, heat added!, but i think the answer is b-£7.50, … thanks Holly entered, heat added!, but i think the answer is b-£7.50, there is an image of a ticket with £7,50 on it, although i have been unable to double check.:thumbsup:

DOES IT SAY £7.50 - tried zooming in on it and it went fuzzy - tried googling - but plumped for £2.50

ok hon - will enter again - i will take answer off :thumbsup:

Hi all, just checked on wikipedia, its definately £7.50:-D.Good Luck!

mod

Cheers Holly
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427814638
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564087
    3. 02 priority33
    4. Leicester sack their manager!916

See more discussions