Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win! Massive 4.5kg bar of Toblerone

Win! Massive 4.5kg bar of Toblerone

Calling all chocoholics! Get your hands on an exclusive handmade bar of choccy

Five users will win a massive 4.5kg Toblerone bar each.

Chocolate lover Alesha Dixon is giving away her latest track 'Before the Sun Goes Down' with promotional bars of 100g Toblerone - completely free!

answer is .3
    love my chocolate - but dont like toblerone -

13 Comments

cheers Hol........could do with putting some weight back on in time for Winter lol

Thanks

Thank you

Well done! Thank you!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]THANK YOU HOLLY[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thank you :-D

Each chunk of the 4.5kg Bar is like a big one. Just solid chocolate. My mate paid £35 for one last year for Christmas it was still being eaten in August. It's just a massive novelty. For that reason I'm out.

Original Poster

iamdamien;6551102

Each chunk of the 4.5kg Bar is like a big one. Just solid chocolate. My … Each chunk of the 4.5kg Bar is like a big one. Just solid chocolate. My mate paid £35 for one last year for Christmas it was still being eaten in August. It's just a massive novelty. For that reason I'm out.

now this is a massive novelty:thumbsup:
    http://www.canpages.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/worlds-largest-pizza.jpg

iamdamien;6551102

Each chunk of the 4.5kg Bar is like a big one. Just solid chocolate. My … Each chunk of the 4.5kg Bar is like a big one. Just solid chocolate. My mate paid £35 for one last year for Christmas it was still being eaten in August. It's just a massive novelty. For that reason I'm out.

Bought one from Woolworths a few years back. Just fabulous. Did take a while to eat though and cutting the junks off with a bread knife did prove a little dangerous at times.

thanks

cheers

I tried to resist but failed miserably :P

Heat and rep added.

thanx yummie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2843
      2. E: 24/08 Win a Gadget Bundle with Mr Hyde2626
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2525