Expired

Once: Win one of 5,000 Vuvuzela's courtesy of The Sun

20 replies
Found 16th Jun 2010
IF you missed out on getting your hands on a Vuvuzela Horn, you've now got one last chance!

Show your support for the boys out in South Africa by snapping up one of 5,000 red Sun Vuvuzelas.

Just click on the link below, enter your details and you could be one of the lucky final few to own one of Sun branded traditional African horns.

shop4online.co.uk/vuv…ela

Get tooting!

20 Comments

Original Poster

I've entered for mine, so i can annoy my annoying neighbours!

I've entered for one of my daughters.

I will enter for mine if only to have it airdropped on to the pitch, as apparently if 1 of them is thrown on to the pitch then they are banned from games......

added heat and rep if only for being brave enough to post this ;p

should really be i freebies

good spot - people jumping on bandwagon saying theyre annoying

yes - when you have got 50000 of them going at once

ring tone post went freezing but bet you 1000s downloaded it

kids are gonna love it

Allow 28 days from receipt of order for delivery. :w00t:

Original Poster

holly100;8848103

should really be i freebiesgood spot - people jumping on bandwagon saying … should really be i freebiesgood spot - people jumping on bandwagon saying theyre annoyingyes - when you have got 50000 of them going at oncering tone post went freezing but bet you 1000s downloaded itkids are gonna love it

Did you read this bit 'To enter this competition and have the chance to win'. That's means it's a competition

nicster08;8848774

Did you read this bit 'To enter this competition and have the chance to … Did you read this bit 'To enter this competition and have the chance to win'. That's means it's a competition

i know but they have 5000 of them - hopefully delivery is guaranteed

thanks i hye the sound they mke but order one for son thanks again

[CENTER]:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers![/CENTER]

Revenge!!!

:thumbsup:

nicster08;8848774

Did you read this bit 'To enter this competition and have the chance to … Did you read this bit 'To enter this competition and have the chance to win'. That's means it's a competition

did you read this bit - still not spammed as a dupe:thumbsup:

i did suggest you put in freebies -

hotukdeals.com/ite…-sh

Original Poster

holly100;8855887

did you read this bit - still not spammed as a dupe:thumbsup:i did … did you read this bit - still not spammed as a dupe:thumbsup:i did suggest you put in freebies - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/700775/5000-vuvuzela-horns-up-for-grabs-sh

If you look, i posted mine over 1day ago, the one in freebies was posted 17hours ago

EDIT: I've had the mods delete that post in freebies!

Got mine today :thumbsup:

Thanks!

amzmalhotra;8918521

Got mine today :thumbsup:Thanks!

Was it royal mail postie or a different delivery method?

Jumpingphil;8918702

Was it royal mail postie or a different delivery method?

Royal Mail.

The postie rang the bell cos he couldn't fit it through the letter box either :roll:

I got the email saying one was coming yet to come for me but my mate got his yesterday.

He says it's quite big and came with normal post so royal mail.

Fingers crossed one will arrive tomorrow! (:

Not come with post today I wish they made it more clear if you were actually getting one or not!

According to the peeps at shop4online if you didn't get yours Saturday, you didn't win

Don't need one now anyway.
No more interest.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131
    3. £6 Promo Credit with £30 Gift Card Purchase @ Amazon33
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604801

See more discussions