EXPIRED

Once: Win one of 7 luxurious beds and mattresses worth £1,000 each

Youre sure to get a good nights sleep with this fabulous prize. Ideal Home has teamed up with Silentnight, Britains leading bed manufacturer, to give away seven king-size divan beds, each with a plush Miracoil 7 Nova Dream Pocket 2100 mattress. Each prize is worth over £1,000.

Looking and feeling good starts with a great nights sleep, and Silentnights Miracoil 7 Nova Dream Pocket 2100 mattress ensures youll drift off in total comfort.

It features the unique Miracoil spring system to give your body all the support it needs, with an extra layer of hand-crafted mini pocket springs. The mattress is topped with Innergetic Latex, a new natural material thats designed to let you move about comfortably, so you get the restful nights sleep you need. And because its hypoallergenic, its ideal for allergy sufferers.

9 Comments

Thanks

Entered thanks:-D

I would have entered but the question was just too hard :thumbsup:

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

sparkzilla;6232983

I would have entered but the question was just too hard :thumbsup:

Superking :thumbsup:

Entered hope I win this, we really do need a new bed thanks for posting, H&R to ya!!

Entered, http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1324/thankyou14.gif

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
    3. word association Game73944494
    4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions