Expired

Once: Win one of five sets of The Wire goodie bags!

4 replies
Found 27th Aug 2008
For those of you who, like me, are massive fans of the Wire and can't wait for season 5 to be released!

"From David Simon, creator and co-writer of HBO's triple Emmy Award-winning miniseries 'The Corner', acclaimed HBO series 'The Wire' centres on the drug culture of inner-city Baltimore. The show's storyline unfolds from the viewpoints of both the criminals ruling the streets and the police officers determined to bring them down.

To celebrate the release of The Wire- Series 5 on DVD, we are offering up five sets of The Wire goodie bags, containing containing a T-shirt, DVD and a mug, as well as a poster and a copy of the new David Simon's book! Simply fill in your details below to enter our free prize draw."

4 Comments

thanks

Original Poster

That's a bit cheeky though, posting loads at once. Oh well. Also explains why I couldn't find anything on a search

That's a bit cheeky though, posting loads at once. Oh well. Also explains … That's a bit cheeky though, posting loads at once. Oh well. Also explains why I couldn't find anything on a search

You meant well, though, so no black mark :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions