Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win one of two Medion Akoya S5610 laptops!

Question:
    How heavy is the Medion Akoya S5610?

Answer:
    2.7kg

Competition ends: 03 October 2008

The Medion Akoya S5610 is a premium, slimline and lightweight 15.4in notebook.

With its stylish, contemporary design, the Akoya S5610 offers the benefits of a slim, highly portable form factor without compromising on specifications or features.

As one of the first notebooks available with the new Intel Centrino 2 platform, it enables users to benefit from increased processing power and longer battery life.

The Akoya S5610s compact, slender dimensions make it easy to carry and ideal for busy users on the move. It measures 365x265x22/34mm and weighs just 2.7kg including the battery.

Finished in dark grey metallic, the Akoya S5610s sleek looks are enhanced by cool blue backlighting, including the power button, which is neatly incorporated in the cylindrical hinge barrel. This blend of ergonomic form and function extends to the laptop's trackpad, which is integrated seamlessly into the panel below the keyboard.

Combining the mobility of a lightweight notebook with the packed features set of a powerful desktop replacement, the laptop incorporates a 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 processor, 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 graphics, 3GB memory and a 320GB hard drive. It's also equipped to handle the highest quality multimedia content, including 1080p high definition output through the integrated HDMI port.

The 15.4in TFT widescreen display, dual-layer DVD re-writer and high definition audio let users enjoy the latest movies or games when out and about.

The Akoya S5610 also makes a versatile mobile workstation, with Intel Wireless and an Ethernet Lan port. Video conferencing is enabled by the integrated 1.3-megapixel webcam and microphone, while a biometric fingerprint reader keeps the machine secure, preventing unauthorised users from gaining access.

To find out more about the new Akoya S5610 and other Medion products, head to www.medion.co.uk.

For your chance to win one of two Medion Akoya S5610 laptops, answer the question to the right. The competition opens on 4th September and closes on 3rd October 2008.

12 Comments

Thanks Bri

Yes, thanks Bri.

cheeers

Thanks.

Hope I win - could do with a new laptop! :thumbsup:

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

thanks

Thanks.

COLD ! Last time I gave my email address to win a MSI Wind laptop with Computer Active, in no time I began to receive countless spam. I now get over a 100 spam messages a day. Thankfully I only have to empty the spam folder...but also sometimes loose emails that are not spam

Entered thanks bri8463:-D

Entered thank you.

Heat added

Cheers

Banned

Entered

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2851
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
      3. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
      4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55

See more discussions