1. PCPro Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win Samsung R510 laptop & ML-1630 wireless laser printer @ PC Pro

Samsung R510 laptop & ML-1630 wireless laser printer

We're offering one lucky reader the chance to win a Samsung R510 laptop - a PC Pro Recommended award winner - along with a Samsung ML-1630 wireless mono laser printer. The stylishR510 laptop features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor combined, boasts impressive battery life (more than 4hrs, 30mins in our tests) and a 15.4in widescreen display.

The classic gloss-black finish and cool sapphire-blue display of the ML-1630 wireless laser makes it a perfect partner for the laptop. And when we tested it, we were similarly impressed by its quality: both graphics and text were produced crisply. With embedded Ethernet and 802.11bg WLAN support, the ML-1630 wireless will allow you to print from almost anywhere around the home or office.

We have one of each to give away, worth a total of £710.

Q: What size is the Samsung R510 laptop's widescreen?
    A: 15.4in

10 Comments

Nice one, H & R added

I seem to be getting a "We can't open the web page you requested ...
    - Cannot Find Server - The web site you typed in could not be found on the internet." after clicking the enter button

Painkiller;4026855

I seem to be getting a "We can't open the web page you requested ...- … I seem to be getting a "We can't open the web page you requested ...- Cannot Find Server - The web site you typed in could not be found on the internet." after clicking the enter button

Me Too... Shame, will try later

supermod

Painkiller;4026855

I seem to be getting a "We can't open the web page you requested ...- … I seem to be getting a "We can't open the web page you requested ...- Cannot Find Server - The web site you typed in could not be found on the internet." after clicking the enter button

The OP had created a second duplicate merchant to the publishers subscription website. I have merged both their posts into same merchant & the competition link seems to be working now, thanks :thumbsup:

sigma;4027464

The OP had created a second duplicate merchant to the publishers … The OP had created a second duplicate merchant to the publishers subscription website. I have merged both their posts into same merchant & the competition link seems to be working now, thanks :thumbsup:

The competition link was working fine... the error is coming up after you click the enter button on the pcpro.co.uk competition form.

Always happens on this site for some reason

supermod

Painkiller;4027675

The competition link was working fine... the error is coming up after you … The competition link was working fine... the error is coming up after you click the enter button on the pcpro.co.uk competition form.

Thanks for that. Is the other listing the same ? (no-ones posted any problems yet in that thread) :

hotukdeals.com/ite…ub/

:thumbsup:

sigma;4028260

Thanks for that. Is the other listing the same ? (no-ones posted any … Thanks for that. Is the other listing the same ? (no-ones posted any problems yet in that thread) :http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/315722/once-win-a-perseus-st18-pc-from-cub/:thumbsup:

Yeah, same problem with that comp aswell at the moment

Same site, telling me my email and postcode are invalid again.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions