EXPIRED

Once: win techno? related goodies

several music based comps for cds and t shirts.
i think its techno type stuff but i am old so i dont know.

7 Comments

yep answer's Kalle, nice bit o' house lol. oh sorry proggy tech house i mean.

IGNORE ME I AM STUPID, SEE BELOW!!!

Original Poster

compty dumpty;6798104

yep answer's Kalle, nice bit o' house lol. oh sorry proggy tech house i … yep answer's Kalle, nice bit o' house lol. oh sorry proggy tech house i mean.

:?:?:?

hi chez, well when ive looked in websites it seems to be tobita, not kalle????? pete tong played tobita on his hot list last friday under his essential hot mix x

even this link ive put below you can see under essential hot mix that he played tobita

]http//ww…ng/

good luck x

sorry was my fault cuz of a youtube vid, all of the options have been played by them and yes, tobita was featured on pete tong's show, that'll teach me to assume all comps are as simple as the usual "what is 2+2? a)4 b)356,573.6 c)turnips" type questions. sorry people, at least I didnt get entered either :oops:

you dont need 2 be sorry compty bless u lol! i hadn't an idea of the answer anyway, just found it on there! good luck! x

kellyroxanne;6800439

you dont need 2 be sorry compty bless u lol! i hadn't an idea of the … you dont need 2 be sorry compty bless u lol! i hadn't an idea of the answer anyway, just found it on there! good luck! x

got you some rep from me anyways lol, if anything for that lovely pink hairdo-ed dog, might do that to my staffie later lol, teach him to eat my paper!

and this warning message from this site is wrong on so many levels.....
"The page at hotdeals.com says: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kellyroxanne again."

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions