EXPIRED

Once: Win The Beatles' entire original recorded back catalogue!

Apple Corps Ltd. and EMI Music are delighted to announce the release of the original Beatles catalogue, which has been digitally re-mastered for the first time.

To celebrate this release we are giving away a fantastic collection of Beatles goodies to one lucky person including:

The Beatles: Rock Band game for Xbox with instruments including Hofner style bass guitar, Rickenbacker style guitar and drum kit.
A box set of Beatles Stereo Re-Masters featuring all original Beatles' albums re-mastered.
A box set collector's edition of the Beatles Mono Re-Masters.
ANSWER The Beatles: Rock Band

11 Comments

Thanks. Nice place is Blackrod

wait a minute mr postman - ive got a ticket to ride to pick something up - help me if you can - and carry this weight - dont let me down - here comes the rain - oh please please me oh yeh.........................:-D

Original Poster

holly100;6269153

wait a minute mr postman - ive got a ticket to ride to pick something up … wait a minute mr postman - ive got a ticket to ride to pick something up - help me if you can - and carry this weight - dont let me down - here comes the rain - oh please please me oh yeh.........................:-D

she love me yeah yeah yeah

Original Poster

Hutchie;6269131

Thanks. Nice place is Blackrod

it is when its not raining I take it you live near???

thanks

BLACKROD WEAVER;6269243

it is when its not raining I take it you live near???

Off Crown lane

mod

Thanks - entered

Cheers

Entered, http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4531/thankyoux3cow.jpg

Thanks, entered. H&R added.

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11