EXPIRED

Once: Win the contents of your shopping trolley!

We'd really like to keep you up to date with all of our latest deals, special offers, ideas and competitions. So that you only receive the most relevant information to you, we'd really appreciate a couple of minutes of your time filling in a few questions below.

To thank you for your time, you'll be entered into an exclusive free prize draw where three lucky people will win the contents of their trolley, worth up to £500! And if you win, we'll deliver the lot straight to your door.

Thanks again and see you soon.

11 Comments

Cant see where to put email address. Am I blind?:roll:

Same problem, cant submit as it asks me to fill in email address but no box there for it?

Same here

me too - stoopid argos

If it was any other website, we might call it a scam to get us to visit...
What a mess, not adding the e-mail box....

COLDDDD!!!!!! Brhhh!

same problem here

typical argos

very true

Just emailed them about the problem and got a reply:

Dear Sir,Thank you for your e-mail regarding the Gos Competition.It has … Dear Sir,Thank you for your e-mail regarding the Gos Competition.It has been brought to our attention that some customers have been unable to submit their details and enter the recent Gos competition.We have now rectified this problem and will shortly be re-sending out the email to all customers' affected.Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this problem.Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or call us on 0845 640 2020.Regards,Reece Gocan

Spoke to a nice customer service girl who told me it is still being fixed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What laptop to choose?33
    2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610
    3. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?44
    4. DVD storage45

See more discussions