Expired

Once: Win the latest Panda security software! 1st Prize-5 Winners (Panda Global Protection 2009) 2nd Prize-11 Winners (Panda Internet Security 2009) 3rd Prize-10 Winners (Panda Antivirus Pro 2009)

1 reply
Found 17th Sep 2008
Question:
Where does Collective Intelligence keep security information?
Answer:

Competition ends: 03 October 2008

We spend more time online than ever before, and stay connected even when not actively using the internet. This brings benefits but also new security risks. Computeractive has teamed up with Panda to offer 26 readers the company's latest security software.

The range, which uses Collective Intelligence, takes advantage of the internet connection to keep the security database online rather than relying on lengthy downloads to stay up to date.

Five lucky winners
Receive a copy of Panda Global Protection 2009, worth £49 each. As well as protection from online threats it comes with 2GB of online backup space and the Tune-Up utility for improved performance.

Eleven second prize winners
Copy of Panda Internet Security 2009 worth £43. This has tools to help parents stay in control of the family computer to protect their children and reduce numbers of spam emails.

Finally, 10 runners up
Copy of Panda Antivirus Pro 2009 worth £31. With a built-in Firewall and Panda Identity Protect it helps keeps the computer and personal information safe when online.

All the software can be installed on up to three computers, making them perfect for the home where each member of the family may well have their own PC. Twelve months of updates are also included.

For your chance to win this software, simply answer the question shown on the right 2 October 2008.

For more information visit: pandasecurity.com

1 Comment

Just received this message.............

Hi,

It is with pleasure that I am writing to inform you that you are one of the winners in the Panda competition featured in issue 276 of Computeractive. Congratulations and thank you for entering the competition - we were overwhelmed by the response that we received.

You have won a Panda Internet Security 2009 - well done!! In order to arrange swift delivery of your prize could you please submit your full postal address and a daytime contact telephone number to me as soon as possible, and I will forward it on to the sponsor of this competition. If you don't reply to this email I will have to pick another winner as I need your address to be confirmed by yourself. Please check that you receive a confirmation via email that we have received your details. If you have not received a confirmation within two working days please telephone our editorial assistant on *** **** ****. :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983229
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427114623
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115

See more discussions