Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: Win the ultimate driving experience @ FHM

FHM has teamed up with the experts in fast and tasty cooking, Merchant Gourmet, to give five lucky speed freaks the chance to drive a famous motor racing circuit

Login/Register

Each competition winner will receive a fantastic RaceMaster driving experience from MotorSport Vision, worth hundreds of pounds. Behind the wheel of a BMW M3, youll be taught how to race like a pro around the infamous Brands Hatch racetrack in Kent or Oulton Park in Cheshire. All this before putting the pedal to the metal in an F1-style racing car for the ultimate adrenaline rush! For more information visit www.msvdrivinggifts.com.

Whats more, Merchant Gourmet will also throw in a Speedy Dinners Toolbox for every winner perfect for cooking in the fast lane! From fiery Roquito® Peppers to Ready to Eat Beluga® Lentils, this kit will help you create great tasting meals in no time.

Which F1 team is Jenson Button driving for this season?
    Answer: McLaren

5 Comments

You need 90 points to enter this competition

WTF?http://www.dbstalk.com/images/smiles2/kopfkratz.gif

Original Poster

Easy enough to do. I think you get 5 points for every page you visit or click vote buttons on news stories

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Rubix78;8607765

Easy enough to do. I think you get 5 points for every page you visit or … Easy enough to do. I think you get 5 points for every page you visit or click vote buttons on news stories

+200 points
    For every story of yours we publish in Incoming

+10 points
    Any time one of your friends clicks on a story you send them

+5 points
    Any time you leave a comment on an article

+2 points
    Any time you rate a story

+1 points
    Read a story, watch a video, click the mouse frantically
    Post a comment
    @