Expired

Once: Win the Ultimate gaming PC @ EA Games

16 replies
Found 14th Feb 2010Made hot 15th Feb 2010
"Commander, do you want to play Command & Conquer 4 on the ultimate bad-ass PC gaming rig? Yes, you do!

The fine folks at Idris (AHY-DRIS) Corporation want you to as well. In partnership with their elite technical partners, Idris Corporation has built a rare limited edition run of ultimate PC rigs to maximize your gameplay experience in C&C 4. And we've got our hands on one to giveaway!

To ensure this PC falls in to the "right hands", we've been asked to require a "passcode activation" to enter this contest. You must enter the correct passcode to submit your entry."

Answer: Enoch

9 runners up prizes of C&C 4

Good luck!

P.S - Bizarrely the first prize winner doesn`t seem to get a copy of the game. Ah well, you can`t have everything.

16 Comments

sweet, didnt know there was a c&c 4 coming out soon

Worth a go even if the pc is worse than mine, minus the rpm of the hard drive

Cheers. The runners up prize sucks a bit as it's a digital download, would prefer an actual physical copy.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jedi Master;7839300

The runners up prize sucks a bit as it's a digital download, would prefer … The runners up prize sucks a bit as it's a digital download, would prefer an actual physical copy.

I`m the same, I prefer to have the box & the disc & all the gubbins, even if it does end up as clutter round the house. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Horray, I want/ need a gaming pc mine is dieing off now.

Thanks

nice find, thanks

Not quite the "ultimate gaming machine" with previous generation hardware.

Maybe I'm being harsh on a free competition ;). Heat.

Entered, http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/545/thanx.gifhttp://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8567/smilingfuzzcap.gif

Thanks Crowman

Original Poster

weiran;7845392

Not quite the "ultimate gaming machine" with previous generation hardware.

How about this one then? ]Win A High-End Dell XPS Laptop

Many thanks

Cheers crowman :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11