Expired

Once: Win the ultimate mod accessory the new Vespa S College

Found 26th Apr 2010Made hot 26th Apr 2010
To celebrate Carnaby Streets Summer of Love music festival on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th June, Italian scooter brand Vespa is offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on a gorgeous retro-inspired Vespa S College scooter.

The ultimate mod accessory and the most stylish way to travel around town the Vespa S College will be turning heads on every street this summer. Designed to accentuate the energy and vitality of the original Vespa S, the College celebrates a brand that is as iconic, relevant and fashionable today as it has been since the 1960s.

Sharing Carnaby's heritage of music, fashion and design, Vespa continues to inspire and influence, as the two-wheeled icon of a generation whose aspirations were to shape the world for decades to come.

For your chance to win a Vespa S College 50cc, complete with helmet and a one day CBT (compulsory basic training course) please enter your name and e-mail address below by 30 June 2010.

Drive around in style this summer

15 Comments

:thumbsup:

Great find:thumbsup:

Nice find! Thank you Ian!

Nice one-thanks:thumbsup:

Cheers, this would go great with my parka.
Heat added and good luck everyone.

Great comp thanks

thanks

Entered, cheers.

Just what i need to get about

:thumbsup: Nice one

Cheers Ian :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Thanks!

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3932/0084.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions