Expired

Once: Win the Ultimate Night In with Sky+HD (32 inch LCD HD Ready TV/Sky+HD box /One year's subscription to the HD Pack/ One year's free subscription to Sky World + More)

mod 15 replies
Found 6th Mar 2010Made hot 11th Mar 2010
We're offering Sky customers the chance to win a full Sky+HD package, including an HD ready TV plus goodies so good you won't want to leave your lounge again. And we've got a whopping 20 of them to give away.

Sky now has 37 amazing HD channels, covering everything from movies and sports, to arts, drama and documentaries, all in stunning high definition. Experience your favourite series like never before, see the ball lash the back of the net in the Barclays Premier League, and feel closer to explosive movie action.

Plus our Sky+HD box comes with all the flexibility of Sky+ and double the standard definition storage, so you can record and watch your favourite TV at a time to suit you.

This prize includes:

Sky+HD box
One year's subscription to the HD Pack
One year's free subscription to Sky World, our top entertainment package which includes Sky Movies and Sky Sports
Free standard set-up
A 32 inch LCD HD Ready TV
One goody bag including the following: Giant sweetie hamper, Popcorn maker, Popcorn bowl, Slanket, Bean bag, £100 M&S food vouchers

15 Comments

thank you

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Sweet

Thank you!

Thanks

go to link just takes me to my profile?

blackbox2342;8036729

The same happened to me.

You have to sign in, Go to My Extras and then select Competitions It is on the list.

Original Poster mod

blackbox2342;8036729

Not sure why it's done that
Here is the ]LINK

Entered.
Thanx,Andy.:thumbsup:
Looks like they might be sending me all sorts of e-mails,letters,etc tho',as it's part of the comp. and we can't opt out!!:whistling:

thanks

Says there's a problem with the comp, but cheers anyway.

Entered, http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7756/slotmachinewooyayft7.gif

Amywamy, happened to me a few times, just Another of sky failings ?(can't manage their web pages)

Managed to enter, so cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 3 Spotify family places available22
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    4. Rewview sites22

See more discussions