Expired

Once: Win tickets to a Play.com Exclusive Cara Dillon gig! (WHO????)

Banned 7
Found 2nd Jan 2009
Cara Dillon, the prodigious Irish songstress, has quite a pedigree, having performed with Equation and De Danaan. Stylish, elegant, and in possession of a beautiful voice, Cara's also a dab hand with the fiddle. Once you've fallen under the Celtic spell of her ethereal songs there's no escape. Released on January 26th, Dillon's latest album, Hill Of Thieves, promises to be a return to her folk roots, with some of the finest songs she has ever produced.

To warm-up for the release of Hill Of Thieves, we're giving away 40 pairs of tickets to an exclusive Play.com Cara Dillon gig at the famous Gibson Studios in London on 29th January 2009. It's an unmissable opportunity to see one of the finest live performers playing her latest material!

To stand a chance of winning simply answer the question below, fill in your details and hit 'Go'!

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of Hill Of Thieves on CD today!

Competition closes - 4th January 2009

Question:

Sam, Cara's husband, is the brother of which famous folk musician?

Seth Lakeman
Richard Thompson
Bert Jansch

ANSWER - SETH LAKEMAN

7 Comments

Wasnt going to post this as i thought it would get a negative response from the underage voters on here. Heated back up.

Adam2050;3923472

Wasnt going to post this as i thought it would get a negative response … Wasnt going to post this as i thought it would get a negative response from the underage voters on here. Heated back up.

I woudnt consider myself underage yet i havent a clue!! lol

anyways its a free comp so heat an rep!! :thumbsup:

foxymissroxy;3923614

I woudnt consider myself underage yet i havent a clue!! lol anyways its a … I woudnt consider myself underage yet i havent a clue!! lol anyways its a free comp so heat an rep!! :thumbsup:

State of mind not actual age

thx for posting

haven't a clue, however, the punisher avatar gains you heat!!

Original Poster Banned

andiejn;3937651

haven't a clue, however, the punisher avatar gains you heat!!

:thumbsup:

gonna get it tattoed too

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text