Expired

Once: Win tickets to Ozzfest, a bespoke presentation plaque & signed book! @ Play

mod 4 replies
Found 16th Jun 2010
Ozzy Osbourne proves he's still got it on his latest solo release, Scream. Following a three-year break since Black Rain, Ozzy's tenth studio album is stuffed with fist-pumping anthems. The iconic British metaller welcomes new guitarist Gus G of power metal outfit Firewind, who replaces long-time collaborator Zakk Wylde, while former Rob Zombie drummer Tommy Clufoes batters the tubs to within an inch of destruction. Lead single "Let Me Here You Scream" is a raucous rip-roarer that sees 'the Prince of Darkness' roll back the years with driving guitars and typically dramatic, growling vocals, setting the tone for a album packed with original material. Make sure you pick-up your copy of Scream today!

To celebrate the release of Ozzy Osbourne's Scream, we're giving away a pair of tickets to Ozzfest 2010 at the O2 in September, a bespoke presentation plaque and signed copy of his book, I Am Ozzy.

For your chance to win, all you need to do is answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes 29 June 2010

Question:What is the name of Ozzy's first solo album?
Answer: Blizzard of Ozz

4 Comments

Original Poster mod

http://images.play.com//newimages/OzzyComp_Main.jpg

Thanks

Thanks again JM:thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones46