EXPIRED

Once: X Factor Dubai Break + Gadget Giveaway + £50,000 Prize Draw Entry - Saturday 05/12

This week we're offering a trip for 4 to luxurious Dubai thats up for grabs. We also have an XBox 360 Elite, a stylish netbook, a portable DVD player, an iPod Touch, and a digital camera.

Question: What's the missing word?

Answer: C (Fire)

21 Comments

Original Poster

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/xf-5.jpg

Thanks PK!!!! HOT!! :-D :-D

price does not include £50,000 you are entered into another prize draw to win £50,000

Comp 14: As seen on the Live shows 5th-6th Dec

This week you could win a trip for 4 to luxurious Dubai. Plus an XBox 360, a stylish netbook, a portable DVD player, an iPod Touch, and a digital camera. Not only that, its also your last chance to be automatically placed in our end of series draw to win a whopping £50,000!!
Enter

Original Poster

Bigcol1611;7122074

Painkiller does state '£50,000 Prize Draw Entry':santa::santa::w00t:

As I have done every week... strange how these people, who rarely or never say thanks, like to chime in when they think they have something to add.

thanks pk

:thumbsup:cheers painkiller:thumbsup:

i just enter almost everything, as often as possible on the assumption that one day i will win something good, instead of the $**!£ that i have won so far. i always say thanks too.

good luck and don't fall out:w00t:

Cheers, PK! :thumbsup:

Painkiller;7122113

As I have done every week... strange how these people, who rarely or … As I have done every week... strange how these people, who rarely or never say thanks, like to chime in when they think they have something to add.

by the way i added heat and rep, didn't realise i had to say thanks also.
THANKS!

many thanks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Thanks

Entered, http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/126/thankyoupink.jpg

entered,many thanks:thumbsup:

Entered thanks!

thanks painkiller

Thank you Painkiller :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions