Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

One 4 All Gift Cards

Posted 10th Dec 2019
Looking to buy a few people Gift Cards this Christmas, was considering the One 4 All cards as they can be used in multiple stores, but online reviews for these seem pretty poor, most saying they are difficult to redeem . Wondering if anyone has any experience buying/using these cards.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I have Love2shop gift card which I use all the time.
highstreetvouchers.com/gif…rds

The benefit of it is I can use it in Iceland.
The person receiving your cards may not need new clothes/ gadget, but he/ she need to eat...
Edited by: "Cisco060606" 10th Dec 2019
One For All gift cards are absolutely fine. They can be used in a wide variety of places and are very easy to use both in-store and online. The only thing use that you need to know the balance on the card to make sure you have enough for your purchase, but you can easily check that via a text or their website. I’ve been using them for years as my kids and I receive them as Christmas presents every year, I’ve never had any problems redeeming them.
Once you have activated the card they take money of each month so I would spend the full amount on the card straight away
anthea10/12/2019 12:01

Once you have activated the card they take money of each month so I would …Once you have activated the card they take money of each month so I would spend the full amount on the card straight away

I have regularly used the card. Like others said just to know the amount on it when using in stores.

Just like to add to this comment, if thats ok? The full amount does not need to be used straight away but within 18 months of purchasing the card.

One4all Gift Cards can be spent free of charges for 18 months following the purchase date (i.e. when the card was bought from a Post Office or online). After this time a monthly charge of 90p will be deducted from funds remaining on the card, until the card balance reaches zero.
Also never had any problem redeeming either. Its like paying with a normal gift card. But u just need to know the proper amount on it.
Tiddly_fiddly10/12/2019 12:25

Also never had any problem redeeming either. Its like paying with a normal …Also never had any problem redeeming either. Its like paying with a normal gift card. But u just need to know the proper amount on it.

Tiddly_fiddly10/12/2019 12:24

I have regularly used the card. Like others said just to know the amount …I have regularly used the card. Like others said just to know the amount on it when using in stores.Just like to add to this comment, if thats ok? The full amount does not need to be used straight away but within 18 months of purchasing the card.One4all Gift Cards can be spent free of charges for 18 months following the purchase date (i.e. when the card was bought from a Post Office or online). After this time a monthly charge of 90p will be deducted from funds remaining on the card, until the card balance reaches zero.

Haircut_10010/12/2019 09:34

One For All gift cards are absolutely fine. They can be used in a wide …One For All gift cards are absolutely fine. They can be used in a wide variety of places and are very easy to use both in-store and online. The only thing use that you need to know the balance on the card to make sure you have enough for your purchase, but you can easily check that via a text or their website. I’ve been using them for years as my kids and I receive them as Christmas presents every year, I’ve never had any problems redeeming them.

Thank you for your replies, my concern was reedeming them but that seems fine so I will buy these cards.
I get these at 20% off from completesavings which is great when buying something from places that accept it as it effectively gives me 20% discount on products I want.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions