Groups

One Born Every Minute - Channel 4 - 9pm tonight!

Banned
    Love this progamme.

I will probably have tear's in my eyes.

See link.

74 Comments

I cry everytime.....soft **** !

Thanks for the reminder
    Edited by: "munnski" 10th Jan 2011

OW DEAR

Original Poster Banned

lindseyanndavis

I cry everytime.....soft **** !

So do I

Original Poster Banned

On in 15mins

Original Poster Banned

It's scarying me.

That woman is hilarious!!! Thought i had put on texas chainsaw massacre by mistake.

Original Poster Banned

gbspurs

That woman is hilarious!!! Thought i had pout on texas chainsaw massacre … That woman is hilarious!!! Thought i had pout on texas chainsaw massacre by mistake.

I bet her husband wears his socks in bed in future (_;)

Original Poster Banned

Loved it.

Can't wait until next week.

Might buy some earplugs before then though

didint you just want to smack that history lad.....or tell him to SHUT UP

Original Poster Banned

lindseyanndavis

I said to my bf that if he read a book whilst I was in labour.

I would rip it up and throw it across the room X)

lindseyanndavis

Oh yes!

But what was that women all about?!?! She was doing my head in with her screaming, shouting, swearing. I could never be a midwife lol

munnski

Oh yes!But what was that women all about?!?! She was doing my head in … Oh yes!But what was that women all about?!?! She was doing my head in with her screaming, shouting, swearing. I could never be a midwife lol

Yeh she did my head in too....i was just laughing at her !! The girl with the history boyfriend god she was miserable dont think she strung a sentence together.

DLM

I said to my bf that if he read a book whilst I was in labour.I would rip … I said to my bf that if he read a book whilst I was in labour.I would rip it up and throw it across the room X)

Your not wrong there....waste of space....!!! herbert !! haaaa

I had a section twice so no screaming for me !

Original Poster Banned

lindseyanndavis

Your not wrong there....waste of space....!!! herbert !! haaaaI had a … Your not wrong there....waste of space....!!! herbert !! haaaaI had a section twice so no screaming for me !

Oooo you are brave going through it twice.

I am scared of doing it once X)

DLM

Oooo you are brave going through it twice.I am scared of doing it once X)

Best thing i ever did.....didnt want to push !!

Scared when i first found out i had to have one the 2nd time i found out i was pregnant i was asking for one ! haa

Original Poster Banned

lindseyanndavis

Best thing i ever did.....didnt want to push !!Scared when i first found … Best thing i ever did.....didnt want to push !!Scared when i first found out i had to have one the 2nd time i found out i was pregnant i was asking for one ! haa

Aw, I bet your children are both worth any pain x x

Banned

We'll be back soon

"Sorry, Life Begins is labouring under the strain of its huge popularity. We are working hard right now behind the scenes to give you proper access to the site, so please be patient - and ideally, come back a little bit later.

Apologies for the inconvenience."

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk

We'll be back soon"Sorry, Life Begins is labouring under the strain of … We'll be back soon"Sorry, Life Begins is labouring under the strain of its huge popularity. We are working hard right now behind the scenes to give you proper access to the site, so please be patient - and ideally, come back a little bit later.Apologies for the inconvenience."

Very popular programme

Banned

DLM

Very popular programme

entire series 1 is on piratebay

Banned

just been sick all over my keyboard

...argh do I have to be in the room when my wife gives birth?
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 10th Jan 2011

lumoruk

just been sick all over my keyboard...argh do I have to be in the room … just been sick all over my keyboard...argh do I have to be in the room when my wife gives birth?

no - it should be the father...

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk

just been sick all over my keyboard...argh do I have to be in the room … just been sick all over my keyboard...argh do I have to be in the room when my wife gives birth?

No but I think she might get mad if you don't.

loool

jokin aside, childbirth is the best, done it 6 times and can't wait for the next.

Wass

Original Poster Banned

slummymumi6

loool jokin aside, childbirth is the best, done it 6 times and can't wait … loool jokin aside, childbirth is the best, done it 6 times and can't wait for the next.Wass

Wowsers when are going to stop

lmao, when I get too old!

Don't be scared girl, its frightening until you experience it, then you realise its the best moment of your life x

Original Poster Banned

slummymumi6

lmao, when I get too old!Don't be scared girl, its frightening until you … lmao, when I get too old!Don't be scared girl, its frightening until you experience it, then you realise its the best moment of your life x

Good luck!

I am 37 this year so I suppose I should get a move on.

Banned

LOL @ desperation in this thread.

looool @ the **** in this thread

Banned

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/1654/barren.jpg

Banned

slummymumi6

looool @ the **** in this thread

I completely and utterly agree.

master_chief: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :d:d:d

Banned

slummymumi6

loool jokin aside, childbirth is the best, done it 6 times and can't … loool jokin aside, childbirth is the best, done it 6 times and can't wait for the next.Wass

Is that how you decided on your username then? oO

reading a book....well she was being induced...thats a LOOOOOOOOONG process where not a lot is happening....so u cant blame him for bringing something along. plus her mum was there so she wasnt just relying on him.

he wasnt reading the book when she was in actual labour.

u seruious wana kid?

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

reading a book....well she was being induced...thats a LOOOOOOOOONG … reading a book....well she was being induced...thats a LOOOOOOOOONG process where not a lot is happening....so u cant blame him for bringing something along. plus her mum was there so she wasnt just relying on him. he wasnt reading the book when she was in actual labour.u seruious wana kid?

MB please stop hating on me you used to be quite a nice member.

He was actually reading when the nurse was talking.

Which I would find very rude.

DLM

MB please stop hating on me you used to be quite a nice member.He was … MB please stop hating on me you used to be quite a nice member.He was actually reading when the nurse was talking.Which I would find very rude.

didnt hate on u above.

im saying i know how long induction is.....its BORING! nothing hapens..... u said if ur bloke was reading during ur labour ud be vexed....well she wasnt in labour. i felt sorry for the kid.... he had his gf's mum in the room and wasnt feeling happy about that and then she asked for her mum to see his child be born....its not easy. i know the girl was young so was worried so all good she asked for her mum... and he was a weirdo but he didnt read when she was in pain.

yeah he could have pu the book down when the MW was talking...but nothing was happening and he was odd...so i dont think anyone minded!

Awwww DLM, MB is nice.

Banned

DLM

MB please stop hating on me you used to be quite a nice member.He was … MB please stop hating on me you used to be quite a nice member.He was actually reading when the nurse was talking.Which I would find very rude.

lolololol

Please don't be mean to DLM

CRY CRY

She'll tell on you to her chickens hah.
    Edited by: "vibeone" 11th Jan 2011

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

lololololPlease don't be mean to DLM CRY CRYShe'll tell on you to her … lololololPlease don't be mean to DLM CRY CRYShe'll tell on you to her chickens hah.

SHUT IT YOU!

I thought you had got a life
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions