one camera

Found 22nd Dec 2017
hey,did anybody used Sony α7R? I have the budget,but on my wish list,I just thought maybe buy one A6500 or A6300 for myself ,it's enough,but when I saw the Sony website email which sent to me on this morning,I just thinking about why not buy an α7R,BTW,I don't like my camera TOO MUCH HEAVY,thank u so much
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
Merry Xmas!
What's your budget and what you looking for? Compact or what? Maybe a bridge if you're not too in to photography
Original Poster
oliverkennedy1051 m ago

What's your budget and what you looking for? Compact or what? Maybe a …What's your budget and what you looking for? Compact or what? Maybe a bridge if you're not too in to photography

ummm I wanna buy a camera to myself as a new year gift,I'm the "fresh man" as a photographer (embarrassed)I wanna buy it and try to practice pictures,but on my list,I prepared to buy a A6500,when I saw the Sony email and can get a little bit discount about the A7R ,so I feel strange about to choose which one is better,and the budget about £1500
mdzz54 m ago

ummm I wanna buy a camera to myself as a new year gift,I'm the "fresh man" …ummm I wanna buy a camera to myself as a new year gift,I'm the "fresh man" as a photographer (embarrassed)I wanna buy it and try to practice pictures,but on my list,I prepared to buy a A6500,when I saw the Sony email and can get a little bit discount about the A7R ,so I feel strange about to choose which one is better,and the budget about £1500

amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch

This is the camera I started out with, 1100 D, perfect for beginners and it's a DSLR camera. Once I had worked out the basics and was confident I purchased this lens

amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch

Then my camera broke and I got gifted a cannon 760D which is great.

The Sony ones are good if you want a little compact but if you want a better picture and more upgradability then I'd get a DSLR

And since you are beginning I wouldn't blow all your cash unless you can afford it.
In the past I've has a A7R and now I have a A7R2.

It was a great camera, I would recommend it.
If you don't want to buy Sony fit lenses, you can buy adapters to fit Canon (and possibly Nikon) lenses.
For Canon lenses, there are several to choose from.
I've used ones by Sigma and Metabones. The cheaper ones weren't very good and usually you can't update the firmware.
Original Poster
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell22nd Dec

In the past I've has a A7R and now I have a A7R2.It was a great camera, I …In the past I've has a A7R and now I have a A7R2.It was a great camera, I would recommend it.If you don't want to buy Sony fit lenses, you can buy adapters to fit Canon (and possibly Nikon) lenses.For Canon lenses, there are several to choose from.I've used ones by Sigma and Metabones. The cheaper ones weren't very good and usually you can't update the firmware.

thank u~Merry X'mas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions