Groups
    EXPIRED

One disney movie rewards code wanted if anyone can help please

Need just ONE code from any of these blu rays if anyone has one: tinkerbell/bolt/cars/monsters inc/pinnochio/ratattouille/sleeping beauty.

Any kind person who isnt collecting the codes?

8 Comments

My bolt didnt come with a code, is it supposed to?

i've got tinkerbell and pinnochio coming from amazon if they have the codes then your welcome to them m8

yeah I need 50 more points to get another movie myself!

Original Poster

junkenstein73;8221866

i've got tinkerbell and pinnochio coming from amazon if they have the … i've got tinkerbell and pinnochio coming from amazon if they have the codes then your welcome to them m8

very kind of you-I got both from amazon but no codes in mine

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;8221858

My bolt didnt come with a code, is it supposed to?

according to the site yes but mine didnt

you need to contact disney rewards to redeem the codes you didnt receive with your films. keep your receipts as they will ask you to post them for verification. anyone have any codes from disney dvds (not blu rays)? cheers

Original Poster

the gooner;8221998

you need to contact disney rewards to redeem the codes you didnt receive … you need to contact disney rewards to redeem the codes you didnt receive with your films. keep your receipts as they will ask you to post them for verification. anyone have any codes from disney dvds (not blu rays)? cheers

yep-however daughter wants the signed miley cyrus bag and Im one code short to get it-by the time I mail proof of purchase to disney and hear back from them it will probably be gone.

Original Poster

bump-anyone please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1535
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions