One for the girls! Exclusive Jimmy Choo shoes at H&M from November between £30 and £170!!

Quote "The new limited- edition range will be made available in only 200 H&M stores worldwide and is expected to lead to queues around the block and saturation media coverage. The entire line is expected to sell out within hours of being put on the shelves on November 14." (Saturday). Jimmy Choo shoes usually sell for more than £400, with bags coming in above £1,000. The range for H&M will range from ballet pumps retailing at £30 to boots costing £170.

Start queueing now girls!

16 Comments

Banned

could you pm me a little nearere the time please

sassie;5522530

could you pm me a little nearere the time please

& me too please :thumbsup:

Original Poster

LOL! What am I? A concierge service?!?!

Original Poster

What do I get in return?! Some heat maybe?!

and meeeeeeeee please i paid over £800 for a pair of boots a few years back would be an utter bargain for £170

Banned

ei8hty5ive;5522553

LOL! What am I? A concierge service?!?!

not quite what ide call you - lol

and to be fair, we cant add heat to a deal that doesnt exsist - lol

but ya look mighty sexy in that outfit, there does that help - lol

why cold votes ok so a bit of an advance warning but eh gone in my diary already heat added thank you

Banned

please let me know too

Original Poster

keli;5522567

why cold votes ok so a bit of an advance warning but eh gone in my diary … why cold votes ok so a bit of an advance warning but eh gone in my diary already heat added thank you

Thank You! That was my whole thinking behind it! If it's gonna be sold out within hours you might as well be the ones to know first!!! Good luck in buying your Jimmy Choos anyway!

amazingggg! Hope I remember!
Deffo going on my birthday wish list! I'll have to persuade everyone i know to try and get some for me!
thank you!

Do they do a range of Dr Martins?

Original Poster

livingthelife07;5522606

]http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/retailing/article6524309.ece

Yeah! I should have added this link in! Cheers!

Original Poster

lol, only on -1 getting better!

keli;5522567

why cold votes ok so a bit of an advance warning but eh gone in my diary … why cold votes ok so a bit of an advance warning but eh gone in my diary already heat added thank you

i have a calender with family birthdays on it & i still forget them :whistling:

cheerleader;5522652

i have a calender with family birthdays on it & i still forget them … i have a calender with family birthdays on it & i still forget them :whistling:

LMAO :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4592145
    3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1023
    4. Sky Fibre Max22

See more discussions