Groups
    EXPIRED

One For The Girls (Handbag Time)

Hi
    Well Its that time of year to go out and buy the misses xmas pressie. So i thought id go with a handbag, I've seen a bag but it says small, how small is small ?
    Normally only has here purse and odd lip gloss inside, maybe a bottle of drink if she takes the bag to work Would those items fit in side the bag below? as don't seem to say any measurements

Thanks In Advance Merry Christmas To You All

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://s27.postimg.org/vxzc1j1jz/download_1.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/56d6qtdtj/download.jpg
    Edited by: "fisco2001" 14th Dec 2014

Have you got a link to the site so we can look properly? It looks tiny like a purse size in the pictures.

fisco2001

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Michael+Kors+Selma+specchio+blue+small+cross+body+bag/208168448,default,pd.htmlThis is the linkThanks

Ok, the pics there show it as a very small bag, the last pic has a diagram of it hanging across a womans shoulder. You'd probably get your purse and lipstick in it, but not a drink bottle.

Original Poster

Beetlemama

Ok, the pics there show it as a very small bag, the last pic has a … Ok, the pics there show it as a very small bag, the last pic has a diagram of it hanging across a womans shoulder. You'd probably get your purse and lipstick in it, but not a drink bottle.

Back to the drawing board

.....handbags are pretty personal though, if she's a fan of bags as gifts that's great but they're like underwear, you like what you like and like to choose your own, you know? It's a nice little bag though.

Original Poster

[quote=Beetlemama].....handbags are pretty personal though, if she's a fan of bags as gifts that's great but they're like underwear, you like what you like and like to choose your own, you know? It's a nice little bag though.[/quo

Never seen her with a big bag,
    always wears her bag across her body it that makes sense. was trying find something along them lines.
    With the weather as it is, and no Christmas atmosphere around town i forgot was only a week till xmas

If your wife likes across body bag have a look at radley, they use lovely soft leather.
    P.s radley have a sale on which ends today (14 Dec)
    Edited by: "debmm" 14th Dec 2014

Original Poster

debmm

If your wife likes across body bag have a look at radley, they use lovely … If your wife likes across body bag have a look at radley, they use lovely soft leather

thanks will have a look

Should add that I agree with beetlemania, handbags are very personal ,and you do not give indication of the age of your wife , this is big factor too. I also like Modalu bags, famous for its pippa (middleton) bag but I am in my late 40's.

Original Poster

debmm

Should add that I agree with beetlemania, handbags are very personal ,and … Should add that I agree with beetlemania, handbags are very personal ,and you do not give indication of the age of your wife , this is big factor too. I also like Modalu bags, famous for its pippa (middleton) bag but I am in my late 40's.

shes 26 if that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      3. word association Game74044540
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions