Groups

One for the Ladies !!!!!!! I hope

I have aprox 40 fashion necklaces. How do you store yours so they don't get tangled together ?
    Please only sensible suggestions!!!

14 Comments

ive not got so many but i put mine on a hanger in my wardrobe the hanger whats for pants with them things on the end to stop them falling off.
    Edited by: "pink-ka" 3rd Mar 2011

You could pay 4 people to hold 10 each.

Original Poster

Millionvoltage

You could pay 4 people to hold 10 each.

I put sensible comments only !!! lol

how about a piece of wood and screw some hooks onto it and hang them up that way.

Got mine all on hooks on the inside of my wardrobe door.

pink-ka

ive not got so many but i put mine on a hanger in my wardrobe the hanger … ive not got so many but i put mine on a hanger in my wardrobe the hanger whats for pants with them things on the end to stop them falling off.

JESUS CHRIST!!! How big are your pants woman???

Banned

Miss Dunk has a jewely tree for her necklaces

Same, a jewellery tree or in my case a lady with an umbrella thing, holds loads x

Original Poster

pomp

Same, a jewellery tree or in my case a lady with an umbrella thing, holds … Same, a jewellery tree or in my case a lady with an umbrella thing, holds loads x

Where did you get it, and any chance of a pic !

Tanya

Where did you get it, and any chance of a pic !

I got it for Christmas but they sell them in jewellery shops I think, they're not expensive, shall upload a pic in a mo for you Xx

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY6qy6qUtDzQunLeOz3yPqxrbsVzgITxOFCa8-vhzhRpJazKUHyQ&t=1[/img]

http://****.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&item=220737124863&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I have one of these - they are fab

Original Poster

rieriej

http://****.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220737124863&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:ITI have one of these - they are fab

I like it thankyou !

put up coats pegs beside your mirror, then you have 3 or 4 to divide your necklaces on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions