One for the ladies who have ever been let down by a guy on a date...

Found 23rd May 2009
I was on a date last night and met the most amazing guy....why, you may ask?

Because he was a gentleman!! He opened the car door for me every time I got in and out of it and out of all the guys I have dated, that little gesture meant the world to me. It restored my faith in men again...for a while at least! lol

What's the loveliest thing a guy has done on a date for you?

41 Comments

Give him 3 months and he will be farting in bed and pushing your head under the covers:)

clondikemike;5299899

Give him 3 months and he will be farting in bed and pushing your head … Give him 3 months and he will be farting in bed and pushing your head under the covers:)

:w00t: yeah - he's probably married as well!

karaokecolin;5299917

:w00t: yeah - he's probably married as well!

:-D:-D look for the wedding ring mark!!! and pics of his kids in his wallett

He's prob telling all his friends what a lazy git you are.

Original Poster

:roll: Trust you guys to put a dampner on it!! lol

fern37;5299935

What's the loveliest thing a guy has done on a date for you?

Nothing as i'm NOT gay ;-) , laddeees don't open doors or pay for the nosh :x

So did you put out :whistling: to reward his gentlemanly behaviour ??? :?

Original Poster

big-boy;5299955

Nothing as i'm NOT gay ;-) , laddeees don't open doors or pay for the … Nothing as i'm NOT gay ;-) , laddeees don't open doors or pay for the nosh :xSo did you put out :whistling: to reward his gentlemanly behaviour ??? :?

No way!! lol And before you ask, there is nothing wrong with him.

You'd be amazed at the number of guys who don't open doors for ladies and I always offer to go half on food.

Banned

"and I always offer to go half on food."

I know why, because your a hippo, you ate the whole restaurant.......is your surname britton?

I guess the nicest thing my hubby did for me was when we were camping once, he'd forgotten the ground sheet and it got totally freezing at night... woke up in the morning wearing all mine AND his clothes. He'd dressed me in his stuff while I was asleep so I didn't get cold. He said it was his fault for forgetting the sheet.

Also there was one time I was laying on the bed resting while he was tapping away on his computer. I asked him something and he turned round to look at me, grabbed a throwing knife off his desk and threw it straight past my head into a massive flying wasp on the wall maybe 4 inches from me.

Banned

is his name john rambo by any chance?

Original Poster

davedave3;5300020

You're just jealous hunny!!

davedave3;5299995

"and I always offer to go half on food."I know why, because your a hippo, … "and I always offer to go half on food."I know why, because your a hippo, you ate the whole restaurant.......is your surname britton?

calm down ....NO need to be personally rude :whistling:

I'm only 16 but i gave my girlfriend my socks one night and i gave her a rose in front of the whole school t e other night at our prom!

big-boy;5300053

There is, It's the internet.

Banned

umm how can I be personally rude? I don't know her you donkey........lol

Original Poster

davedave3;5300114

umm how can I be personally rude? I don't know her you donkey........lol

lol....So I'm a hippo and he's a donkey!! Are you always this affectionate? :whistling:

Edbug;5300069

I'm only 16 but i gave my girlfriend my socks one night and i gave her a … I'm only 16 but i gave my girlfriend my socks one night and i gave her a rose in front of the whole school t e other night at our prom!

Now that is romantic! Lucky girl! :thumbsup:

Banned

Like you said you don't put out, so why bother:-D

i was once chatted to on msn for a whole hour before being asked if i had a cam, does that count :lol:

Banned

When I was in uni, I was approached shall we say by guys! Happened a lot, and no, I am not gay.....first time I thought hmm "why is this guy being overly friendly"?

Edbug;5300069

I'm only 16 but i gave my girlfriend my socks one night and i gave her a … I'm only 16 but i gave my girlfriend my socks one night and i gave her a rose in front of the whole school t e other night at our prom!

You'll learn one day mate.

Women are evil.:-D

They pick you up, use you like a toy, chew away & then spit you out & move on.

Stay single and keep your money. Trust me.:thumbsup:

I thought women liked bad guys anyway.

Treat em mean and all that stuff.

Original Poster

loupomm;5300170

i was once chatted to on msn for a whole hour before being asked if i had … i was once chatted to on msn for a whole hour before being asked if i had a cam, does that count :lol:

lol.....had that done to me...and if I say No...I get 'silence'

Original Poster

karaokecolin;5300204

I thought women liked bad guys anyway.Treat em mean and all that stuff.

Not this one. Been there and got the t-shirt! :x

Banned

"had that done to me...and if I say No...I get 'silence"

He probably wanted to check to see that you weren't a bloke, pretty obvious thing to do really?

karaokecolin;5300204

I thought women liked bad guys anyway.Treat em mean and all that stuff.

i do :oops: wish i didnt

fern37;5300206

lol.....had that done to me...and if I say No...I get 'silence'

yep, i got told i was lying :lol: ...ok thats gonna make me put it on :roll:

Original Poster

davedave3;5300229

"had that done to me...and if I say No...I get 'silence"He probably … "had that done to me...and if I say No...I get 'silence"He probably wanted to check to see that you weren't a bloke, pretty obvious thing to do really?

lol....yeah right! Nothing to do with wanting to show his tackle and get cam shots of her boobs to get him off!! :w00t:

big-boy;5300053

Was a tad strong i agree:roll:

fern37;5300250

lol....yeah right! Nothing to do with wanting to show his tackle and get … lol....yeah right! Nothing to do with wanting to show his tackle and get cam shots of her boobs to get him off!! :w00t:

:thumbsup:

Banned

OP wow you're niave. You'll learn soon enough though.

Banned

Thing is people have been bombarded with negative things, that people treat everyone with suspicion. When I came to london, I couldn't believe everyone looks at a spot on the train and doesn't look elsewhere. Nothing is said, and if anything happens people pretend they are invisible. You ask someone the time and immediately you think....he's going to rob me.

So that cam thing, well of course you would find a nutter or two, but for me, I would want the other person to prove who they are.

Edbug;5300069

I'm only 16 but i gave my girlfriend my socks one night

Banana79;5300157

Now that is romantic! Lucky girl! :thumbsup:

I give my wife my socks all the time (to wash). I must be a new age casanova :lol:

Banned

Oh and no, I do not have a web cam, and I have not talked to anyone online for about 4 years, and that last person was a women (I was playing online snooker at the time) said "are you alone, and do you have a webcam"......it was an online snooker game! lol

Banned

ClarityofMind;5300009

I guess the nicest thing my hubby did for me was when we were camping … I guess the nicest thing my hubby did for me was when we were camping once, he'd forgotten the ground sheet and it got totally freezing at night... woke up in the morning wearing all mine AND his clothes. He'd dressed me in his stuff while I was asleep so I didn't get cold. He said it was his fault for forgetting the sheet. Also there was one time I was laying on the bed resting while he was tapping away on his computer. I asked him something and he turned round to look at me, grabbed a throwing knife off his desk and threw it straight past my head into a massive flying wasp on the wall maybe 4 inches from me.

he threw a knife and hit a wasp? lmfao - john rambo indeed

Original Poster

lumoruk;5300271

OP wow you're niave. You'll learn soon enough though.

I didn't get to my age by being naive!! I've learnt that what guys say and do are not the same.

I was just mentioning that a guy actually did something nice for a change rather than wine and dine me at McDonalds then expect me to put out!! lol

davedave3;5300342

Oh and no, I do not have a web cam, and I have not talked to anyone … Oh and no, I do not have a web cam, and I have not talked to anyone online for about 4 years, and that last person was a women (I was playing online snooker at the time) said "are you alone, and do you have a webcam"......it was an online snooker game! lol

yep, i used to get that while playing yahoo pool years ago, odd lol

Original Poster

davedave3;5300342

Oh and no, I do not have a web cam, and I have not talked to anyone … Oh and no, I do not have a web cam, and I have not talked to anyone online for about 4 years, and that last person was a women (I was playing online snooker at the time) said "are you alone, and do you have a webcam"......it was an online snooker game! lol

Some women can be as bad as guys when it comes to that!

Original Poster

davedave3;5300323

So that cam thing, well of course you would find a nutter or two, but … So that cam thing, well of course you would find a nutter or two, but for me, I would want the other person to prove who they are.

Yep...they proved who they were by showing me their meat and two veg!! lol Knew instantly they were genuine! :w00t:

Shengis;5300337

I give my wife my socks all the time (to wash). I must be a new age … I give my wife my socks all the time (to wash). I must be a new age casanova :lol:

As long as you wern't asking her to cook them (so to speak!).

davedave3;5300020

no silly lol

I'm not bragging, he's done plenty of not so nice things also. In fact I'm giving him a hard time today cos he needs to do way more special stuff.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions