one for the lads...

Found 27th Sep 2009
alright lads, with all the thousands of girls/women/females on HUKD, from the pictures that you have seen, who is the fittest/best looking girl on here? (general discussion lol)

MODS - you have to get involved too especially you Andy after the performance the other night with my thread lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
213 Comments

This will be interesting......

Original Poster

cw9652;6408595

This will be interesting......

CHRIS MY MAN! how have you been mate!!!

ignore me im just trolling

emasu (serious)

mod

MODS - you have to get involved too especially you Andy after the … MODS - you have to get involved too especially you Andy after the performance the other night with my thread lol

Je ne sais pas ce que voulez dire vous

t0mm;6408616

emasu (serious)

:lol:

sadiebabes;6408619

Get your butt on MSN!

sadiebabes;6408619

^^^^ this NFT :oops:

I know you are on this thread, but I have heard good things about sadiebabes...... :?

andywedge;6408617

YEAH YOU DO! :-D

danny09;6408596

CHRIS MY MAN! how have you been mate!!!

Good thanks!! You keeping it on the down low a bit now....??
Charlie Scene;6408612

ignore me im just trolling

Done!
andywedge;6408617

You will know more than us......... ;-)

cw9652;6408624

I know you are on this thread, but I have heard good things about … I know you are on this thread, but I have heard good things about sadiebabes...... :?

Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook people up with Sadie...

*Starting price £3000*

t0mm;6408629

Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook … Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook people up with Sadie...*Starting price £3000*

a bargain deal that - voted hot! :thumbsup:

Banned

wanna hear a joke?

snowflake

LOL :-D :-D

Charlie Scene;6408631

a bargain deal that - voted hot! :thumbsup:

That's uh... per half an hour..

Banned

i can get you ten shady babes for that price!!

t0mm;6408635

That's uh... per half an hour..

so how come your pimping!!! i thought dean was your b***h :-D

Charlie Scene;6408640

so how come your pimping!!! i thought dean was your b***h :-D

I have more then one

kapows;6408637

i can get you ten shady babes for that price!!

I did smile ;-)

t0mm;6408629

Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook … Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook people up with Sadie...*Starting price £3000*

I'd need a pic first..... ;-)

Original Poster

andywedge;6408617

andy, your going to have to put that in english mate lol, i can't read french lol

Original Poster

i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 minutes ago lol

danny09;6408647

i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 … i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 minutes ago lol

WOW!! Dump him in it much....... :roll: :roll:

danny09;6408647

i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 … i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 minutes ago lol

you mad?

I didn't do the dirty with COM:roll:

Original Poster

cw9652;6408628

Good thanks!! You keeping it on the down low a bit now....??

nah not at all mate, im just not on as late recently, have started doing contracting on a saturday starting at 8:30 am so im in bed by about half 12/1

Original Poster

t0mm;6408649

you mad?I didn't do the dirty with COM

so not ashamed lol

cw9652;6408648

haha yeah i know

cw9652;6408648

I don't even need to say anything good about Sadie - Just ask 100% of the male population of HUKD.

Even the saint..

then again. the saint will tap anything.:w00t:

sadiebabes definetly. no lying, had something for her since she first posted in 1 of my theads along time ago..

never actually seen a pic though... sadie, sadie show us a pic, oh sadie sadie show us a pic.

cw9652;6408645

I'd need a pic first..... ;-)

i am sure there was a pic thread with her in a long time ago, think she got quite popular after that!! :thumbsup:

dangergod will get jealous though - sort of claimed her as his!!!!

Original Poster

t0mm;6408654

I don't even need to say anything good about Sadie - Just ask 100% of the … I don't even need to say anything good about Sadie - Just ask 100% of the male population of HUKD.Even the saint..then again. the saint will tap anything.:w00t:

LOL

Original Poster

RichKid10123;6408655

never actually seen a pic though... sadie, sadie show us a pic, oh sadie … never actually seen a pic though... sadie, sadie show us a pic, oh sadie sadie show us a pic.

+1

danny09;6408660

+1

+2

i have seen said pics and she is quite hot to be fair, but also there are a lot of other very nice women on here...........:-D

See what I mean?

100%..

100%..

BRB... Texting Sadie... :lol:

P.S No, you can't have her number

Original Poster

t0mm;6408669

See what I mean?100%..100%.. :)BRB... Texting Sadie... :lol:P.S No, you … See what I mean?100%..100%.. :)BRB... Texting Sadie... :lol:P.S No, you can't have her number

lol yeah i see mate but im not sure i can really agree with what you said to me on msn yet as i haven't seen her pic :whistling: you know the comment im on about, left testicle come to mind ? lol

danny09;6408650

nah not at all mate, im just not on as late recently, have started doing … nah not at all mate, im just not on as late recently, have started doing contracting on a saturday starting at 8:30 am so im in bed by about half 12/1

So you ust miss me on my 1am-5am ish shift then ;-)

danny09;6408674

lol yeah i see mate but im not sure i can really agree with what you said … lol yeah i see mate but im not sure i can really agree with what you said to me on msn yet as i haven't seen her pic :whistling: you know the comment im on about, left testicle come to mind ? lol

The fact you'd give your left testicle for a pic? :lol: I'll see what I can do mind..

Original Poster

cw9652;6408675

So you ust miss me on my 1am-5am ish shift then ;-)

yeah mate! i haven't spoke to you in ages, the last time i spoke to you was just after you got back from LV! and i still haven't seen the pics!

Charlie Scene;6408668

i have seen said pics and she is quite hot to be fair, but also there are … i have seen said pics and she is quite hot to be fair, but also there are a lot of other very nice women on here...........:-D

Well.... We seem to have scared off the said 'Sadie'.......

Who else mate... The forum is open for you!!!

(I actually think I saw a nice pic of 'MichelleMoo' (Will be spelt wrong btw) once..... :?

Original Poster

the fact that you said that every guy on hukd woud give his left testicle to have 5 minutes with sadie lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881173
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions