one for the lads...

Found 27th Sep 2009
alright lads, with all the thousands of girls/women/females on HUKD, from the pictures that you have seen, who is the fittest/best looking girl on here? (general discussion lol)

MODS - you have to get involved too especially you Andy after the performance the other night with my thread lol
Community Updates
Misc
213 Comments
This will be interesting......
cw9652;6408595

This will be interesting......

CHRIS MY MAN! how have you been mate!!!
ignore me im just trolling
emasu (serious)

MODS - you have to get involved too especially you Andy after the … MODS - you have to get involved too especially you Andy after the performance the other night with my thread lol

Je ne sais pas ce que voulez dire vous
t0mm;6408616

emasu (serious)

:lol:
sadiebabes;6408619

Get your butt on MSN!
sadiebabes;6408619

^^^^ this NFT :oops:
I know you are on this thread, but I have heard good things about sadiebabes...... :?
andywedge;6408617

YEAH YOU DO! :-D
danny09;6408596

CHRIS MY MAN! how have you been mate!!!

Good thanks!! You keeping it on the down low a bit now....??
Charlie Scene;6408612

ignore me im just trolling

Done!
andywedge;6408617

You will know more than us......... ;-)
cw9652;6408624

I know you are on this thread, but I have heard good things about … I know you are on this thread, but I have heard good things about sadiebabes...... :?

Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook people up with Sadie...

*Starting price £3000*
t0mm;6408629

Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook … Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook people up with Sadie...*Starting price £3000*

a bargain deal that - voted hot! :thumbsup:
wanna hear a joke?

snowflake

LOL :-D :-D
Charlie Scene;6408631

a bargain deal that - voted hot! :thumbsup:

That's uh... per half an hour..
i can get you ten shady babes for that price!!
t0mm;6408635

That's uh... per half an hour..

so how come your pimping!!! i thought dean was your b***h :-D
Charlie Scene;6408640

so how come your pimping!!! i thought dean was your b***h :-D

I have more then one
kapows;6408637

i can get you ten shady babes for that price!!

I did smile ;-)
t0mm;6408629

Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook … Believe me I've lost count of how many bribes I've been offered to hook people up with Sadie...*Starting price £3000*

I'd need a pic first..... ;-)
andywedge;6408617

andy, your going to have to put that in english mate lol, i can't read french lol
i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 minutes ago lol
danny09;6408647

i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 … i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 minutes ago lol

WOW!! Dump him in it much....... :roll: :roll:
danny09;6408647

i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 … i have heard good things about Sadie too, from tom on msn about 10 minutes ago lol

you mad?

I didn't do the dirty with COM:roll:
cw9652;6408628

Good thanks!! You keeping it on the down low a bit now....??

nah not at all mate, im just not on as late recently, have started doing contracting on a saturday starting at 8:30 am so im in bed by about half 12/1
t0mm;6408649

you mad?I didn't do the dirty with COM

so not ashamed lol

cw9652;6408648

haha yeah i know
cw9652;6408648

I don't even need to say anything good about Sadie - Just ask 100% of the male population of HUKD.

Even the saint..

then again. the saint will tap anything.:w00t:
sadiebabes definetly. no lying, had something for her since she first posted in 1 of my theads along time ago..

never actually seen a pic though... sadie, sadie show us a pic, oh sadie sadie show us a pic.
cw9652;6408645

I'd need a pic first..... ;-)

i am sure there was a pic thread with her in a long time ago, think she got quite popular after that!! :thumbsup:

dangergod will get jealous though - sort of claimed her as his!!!!
t0mm;6408654

I don't even need to say anything good about Sadie - Just ask 100% of the … I don't even need to say anything good about Sadie - Just ask 100% of the male population of HUKD.Even the saint..then again. the saint will tap anything.:w00t:

LOL
RichKid10123;6408655

never actually seen a pic though... sadie, sadie show us a pic, oh sadie … never actually seen a pic though... sadie, sadie show us a pic, oh sadie sadie show us a pic.

+1
danny09;6408660

+1

+2
i have seen said pics and she is quite hot to be fair, but also there are a lot of other very nice women on here...........:-D
See what I mean?

100%..

100%..

BRB... Texting Sadie... :lol:

P.S No, you can't have her number
t0mm;6408669

See what I mean?100%..100%.. :)BRB... Texting Sadie... :lol:P.S No, you … See what I mean?100%..100%.. :)BRB... Texting Sadie... :lol:P.S No, you can't have her number

lol yeah i see mate but im not sure i can really agree with what you said to me on msn yet as i haven't seen her pic :whistling: you know the comment im on about, left testicle come to mind ? lol
danny09;6408650

nah not at all mate, im just not on as late recently, have started doing … nah not at all mate, im just not on as late recently, have started doing contracting on a saturday starting at 8:30 am so im in bed by about half 12/1

So you ust miss me on my 1am-5am ish shift then ;-)
danny09;6408674

lol yeah i see mate but im not sure i can really agree with what you said … lol yeah i see mate but im not sure i can really agree with what you said to me on msn yet as i haven't seen her pic :whistling: you know the comment im on about, left testicle come to mind ? lol

The fact you'd give your left testicle for a pic? :lol: I'll see what I can do mind..
cw9652;6408675

So you ust miss me on my 1am-5am ish shift then ;-)

yeah mate! i haven't spoke to you in ages, the last time i spoke to you was just after you got back from LV! and i still haven't seen the pics!
Charlie Scene;6408668

i have seen said pics and she is quite hot to be fair, but also there are … i have seen said pics and she is quite hot to be fair, but also there are a lot of other very nice women on here...........:-D

Well.... We seem to have scared off the said 'Sadie'.......

Who else mate... The forum is open for you!!!

(I actually think I saw a nice pic of 'MichelleMoo' (Will be spelt wrong btw) once..... :?
the fact that you said that every guy on hukd woud give his left testicle to have 5 minutes with sadie lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants