Groups

One For The Lads - Pollyanna Woodward - Tonights Gadget Show - Warning Mild Titillation

A little clip i put together for all you lads out there from tonights Gadget Show. Does Pollyanna know shes constantly doing this ? BTW Yes im bored tonight so nowt else to do lol !

26 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "Squelds" 23rd Apr 2012

Shame the video doesnt show the full thing...she was dancing around for ages

Original Poster

Sorry m8 i only edited to the money shot

jagtag

Shame the video doesnt show the full thing...she was dancing around for … Shame the video doesnt show the full thing...she was dancing around for ages

[ channel5.com/sho…429 ]

she is yummy !!
    http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/pollyanna-woodward/pollyanna-woodward-1.jpg

Original Poster

Soooo much better looking than her co-presenter...

John is it

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3659/image1xtx.jpg

wow - wtf is going on with his eyes??????????????????? oO

they're not even pontoon eyes cos they're both twisting!

Original Poster

cough cough

Edited by: "Squelds" 24th Apr 2012

Have suzi, ortis and jon been axed?

Original Poster

I cant see a link to the initial question on that page fanpages? Whats the relevance or is it just me about to hit the sack and cant take it in lol ?

Squelds

I cant see a link to the initial question on that page fanpages? Whats … I cant see a link to the initial question on that page fanpages? Whats the relevance or is it just me about to hit the sack and cant take it in lol ?

It could be the ongoing issues with links quoted with page references depending on which web browser you use.

Try this:
    [ hotukdeals.com/mis…143 ]

adamipswich

ION - Suzi, Jon and Ortis have been given the boot from The Gadget Show! … ION - Suzi, Jon and Ortis have been given the boot from The Gadget Show! oO If I don't get to meet Suzi at the Gadget Show Live in April it's going to be a travesty

Polly for the winwoodward.

Yes, Suzi Perry, Ortis Deley & Jon Bentley were all "dropped" from the new format show (from April 2012 onwards).

Is Ortis still on Choice FM on Sundays?

I wonder if "Top Gear" or "Fifth Gear" (if that is continuing) will have Jon back

FYI: [ about.channel5.com/nod…549 ]
    ---
    The Gadget Show: World Tour
    23-Feb-2012

The Gadget Show rebooted for 2012!

Channel 5 today announced that The Gadget Show will return to our screens this Spring in a new, revamped format. The brand new series will take the show on the road, as presenters Jason Bradbury and Pollyanna Woodward travel the globe to test the latest in consumer gadgetry.

Each week The Gadget Show: World Tour will see Jason and Pollyanna undertake an international gadget road trip. From Abu Dhabi to Silicon Valley, from New York to Monaco, our pair of gadget experts will give their verdict on the very latest high-street tech, as well as stopping off to showcase more cutting-edge technology.

Ian Dunkley, Factual Entertainment Commissioner says, “After 16 successful series it felt time for the show to go global and have some more fun. Our love of gadgets remains undimmed, and now the testing will be bigger, better, and in more exotic locations.”

On its travels, the show will be visiting Japan, the USA, the Mediterranean, and the UAE to test the best smartphones, laptops, TV’s, gaming consoles and cameras on the market. In the first episode, the show lands in Tokyo in search of parts to build a winning robot for a robot fighting tournament.

NOTES TO EDITORS:

• Channel 5’s Commissioning Editor – Ian Dunkley

• Production Company – North One

• TX – April

• 16 Episodes

• Each episode is x1 hour duration

For further press information contact:

Julie Miller
    Channel 5 Press Office

Tel: 020 8612 7751 or [email protected]five.tv or [email protected]outside-org.co.uk
    ---

BFN,

fp.

simonturner69

Have suzi, ortis and jon been axed?

All 3 have left the show
    digitalspy.co.uk/tec…tml

Banned

Finally in HD too, was getting pretty embarrassing having a gadget show still in SD

You're welcome, simonturner69.

There's a joke I could post regarding splashing Pollyanna in a bikini, but as it'll bring those who are bereft of sense of humour out, I'll just keep it in my smutty little mind

fanpages

While I appreciate the effort you took in responding to my question, it was just too long winded as usual.

gizmouk answered it in 6 words.

However, i'm not a bitter person.. so thank you fanpages for your well structured reply.

Hope you have a great day.

fanpages

simonturner69

While I appreciate the effort you took in responding to my question, it … While I appreciate the effort you took in responding to my question, it was just too long winded as usual.gizmouk answered it in 6 words.However, i'm not a bitter person.. so thank you fanpages for your well structured reply.Hope you have a great day.

Next time I'll just say "Yes".

gizmouk

There's a joke I could post regarding splashing Pollyanna in a bikini, … There's a joke I could post regarding splashing Pollyanna in a bikini, but as it'll bring those who are bereft of sense of humour out, I'll just keep it in my smutty little mind

Oddly enough I thought posting that image (rather than any other from the set I referred to as the source) would raise a few, erm, eyebrows.

Banned

fanpages

simonturner69

While I appreciate the effort you took in responding to my question, it … While I appreciate the effort you took in responding to my question, it was just too long winded as usual.gizmouk answered it in 6 words.However, i'm not a bitter person.. so thank you fanpages for your well structured reply.Hope you have a great day.

There's no way you could stick to a one word answer without trying to prove me wrong right now!

master_chief

There's no way you could stick to a one word answer without trying to … There's no way you could stick to a one word answer without trying to prove me wrong right now!

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUTP_x0idHtSxhevrRR2iokBoLYjJlo-7fbN7jM6n8CZPS6Nk5LQN93wv1[/img]

ZedEx

Her appearance on Pop Stars: The RivalsEnjoy, lol.

She'll pretty much eat anything... even if it is all over in five seconds.

[ pollyannawoodward.com/sho…el/ ]

Edited by: "Guyver" 25th Apr 2012

Guyver

I don't she her points.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047173
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2441
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64489
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251371

See more discussions