One free place to Skeg tomorrow

Hi guys, anyone local to me want to go to Skeg tomorrow (Saturday 13th)? I have one spare coach ticket with a Rushden pick up.

I booked three tickets but husband hasn't been well this week so he doesn't want to go, son doesn't have any mates he wants to take instead.

ADULT ONLY PLEASE I don't want to look after anyone, so I can't take anyone's child sorry.

You'll be responsible for getting to the coach and doing whatever you do in skeg for the day, then meeting back at the coach to come home. you get the idea.

11 Comments

Original Poster

Probably best to send me a DM than replying here - unless I've contravened some rules and you're going to tell me off

does the coach call anywhere else at all?

Original Poster

tdh31

does the coach call anywhere else at all?

No its just a day trip to the seaside.

Banned

how nice. lots of silly trolls on here,
I'd rather ask on your local selling sites on Facebook or ring around your own friends.
text them to pass the message on, or ask them. that's what I do

Original Poster

sofiasar

how nice. lots of silly trolls on here, I'd rather ask on your local … how nice. lots of silly trolls on here, I'd rather ask on your local selling sites on Facebook or ring around your own friends. text them to pass the message on, or ask them. that's what I do

Hum, I don't have any friends lol and its tomorrow.

I know I've seen ads for my local shops, I just thought someone on here might like it since its free

Very good of you, enjoy your day

Original Poster

mxer450

Very good of you, enjoy your day

Thanks Mxer optimistically taking our swimming things, never learn lol

Beetlemama

Thanks Mxer optimistically taking our swimming things, never learn lol

Yeah, pack them in, I'm sure it will be a beautiful day. Have fun.

Banned

Beetlemama

Hum, I don't have any friends lol and its tomorrow.I know I've seen ads … Hum, I don't have any friends lol and its tomorrow.I know I've seen ads for my local shops, I just thought someone on here might like it since its free

​really? maybe when you come back , hopefully you make some friends. it's only takes a chat or do some volunteering work, then obviously you will make a few

Original Poster

sofiasar

​really? maybe when you come back , hopefully you make some friends. it's … ​really? maybe when you come back , hopefully you make some friends. it's only takes a chat or do some volunteering work, then obviously you will make a few

Oh I'm cool, thank you I'm ok flying solo with my family, they're quite labour intensive lol

Anyway it was a nice day, we touched the sea to say we did but we didn't go in, didn't rain either, so its all good. On the way home now

Banned

Beetlemama

Oh I'm cool, thank you I'm ok flying solo with my family, they're … Oh I'm cool, thank you I'm ok flying solo with my family, they're quite labour intensive lolAnyway it was a nice day, we touched the sea to say we did but we didn't go in, didn't rain either, so its all good. On the way home now

​it was chilly this week. I went 2 weeks ago when it was warmer to bridlington, I only when it's sunny , in car.

glad you enjoyed it at end.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boxes for moving house?99
    2. Biscuit addiction1746
    3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1014
    4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?33

See more discussions