One month free NOW TV Pass plus how to haggle for freebies (Check your emails now) @nowtv

Posted 21st Sep
In the last 5 minutes I've just received a completely free 1 month Entertainment Pass via email. After calling friends they have also received a free pass.

1. Check your email including SPAM FOLDER.
2. Click orange button saying 'get offer'
3. Remember to cancel straight away so no payments are taken after the one month. Don't worry you'll still get to keep the voucher.

*I only got my voucher minutes a go, so please keep checking over the next few hours.

Offer ends: 29 Sept 19

***HOW TO HAGGLE FOR A FREE VOUCHER VIA LIVE CHAT***

Had a difficult stressful month with bills or simply cannot afford Now TV, maybe you haven't used NOW TV for ages and want to give it another go. Be nice and chat to the customer service team, ne nice and tell them you want either a free sports, film or entertainment pass for the reasons above. 99% they will add a free pass to your account.

The Now TV agent has been instructed to keep all customers happy, just ask for a free one month pass - You get to choose.

3297794.jpg
3297794.jpg3297794.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

18 Comments
Got one too
Got one, thanks.
Not working just goes to “hold on a sec” nothing further .
Have tried clicking through the email on iPad and pc.
The I go to my account offer and it says 7 days free trial.........grrrr
It’s will be a sweetener for putting
Prices up
You've got a decent Movies offer there as well, £4.80 pp for three month. If you click Get Offer does it display a voucher code for that offer ? Those on here who want to could use it, if it does.
Could actually use a free pass. Everyone I know seems to be getting one but us. Even checked spam folder. Our Virgin contract is up this coming week and we can't get Sky installed until the middle of October.
Ta~just checked my email and one sitting there waiting form Nowtv.
I’m on the £4.80 movies offer but the up coming movies are a bit rubbish. I’m counting them doing the offers for Black Friday so I can get a years pass for the kids cheap.
This should be on the main page as so many people if not all are getting free vouchers in the email. Such a shame that this freebie has been thrown in the discussion area.
I was offered this after cancelling.
38516348-shpaL.jpg
On the live chat, the best they'll offer me is 4 months movies for £4.99 a month
Worked for me, found the email. Thanks OP.
All sorted now,clicked the link in the email then go to your browser and you will see the code at the end of the address,use this in the redeem code box,jobs a gooden!
My free 6 months offer ended last month, however the channels are still running!
rimalpatel00721/09/2019 22:21

My free 6 months offer ended last month, however the channels are still …My free 6 months offer ended last month, however the channels are still running!

Then you're probably paying (monthly rate) as would have entered payment details on start up...
stevennorfolk197522/09/2019 07:16

Then you're probably paying (monthly rate) as would have entered payment …Then you're probably paying (monthly rate) as would have entered payment details on start up...

Nope I checked my nowtv account I am not being charged, there are no active passes. nor any transaction on my back account.
We have an email offering a free month of Sky cinema. I'm guessing its because we've only ever bought cinema passes from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants