Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

One month Now TV entertaiment pack for £1

Posted 17th Dec 2019
I have two that I can't use.

What can you offer in return or tell me why you deserve one.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
I can offer you a blow up balloon that is slightly deflated. It is in the shape of number 3 but could be used as a M, W or E if required.

PM me the link if you accept.

Balloon will be sent via air mail
39418427-7l8KK.jpg
As you can see it is quite large in size
Yes please if you've got 1 spare. I'd like it for my parents so they can get to watch Andre Rieu and his usual Xmas show.

Haven't got anything to offer other than a thankyou and i don't deserve one more than anyone else.
I’m guessing these are mobile only codes?
strawberrymud17/12/2019 17:04

I can offer you a blow up balloon that is slightly deflated. It is in the …I can offer you a blow up balloon that is slightly deflated. It is in the shape of number 3 but could be used as a M, W or E if required.PM me the link if you accept. Balloon will be sent via air mail

If you push the ends together to meet the middle part you could probably get away with that being used as an 8 and if you push one end up againt something flat then it becomes a B
m1keyp1key17/12/2019 17:07

If you push the ends together to meet the middle part you could probably …If you push the ends together to meet the middle part you could probably get away with that being used as an 8 and if you push one end up againt something flat then it becomes a B

So many uses!
furbars17/12/2019 21:16

Comment deleted

Quite reasonable really. Too many people join up just to ask for freebies or simply ask stupid questions then never appear again. If you can't justify asking - don't ask.
Ringfinger17/12/2019 21:25

Quite reasonable really. Too many people join up just to ask for freebies … Quite reasonable really. Too many people join up just to ask for freebies or simply ask stupid questions then never appear again. If you can't justify asking - don't ask.

Then the OP simply says ‘Hey i have a NowTv pass to giveaway’ then waits for people to ask for it then goes through said people and then chooses one. None of this why do you think you deserve one! Jesus.
strawberrymud17/12/2019 17:04

I can offer you a blow up balloon that is slightly deflated. It is in the …I can offer you a blow up balloon that is slightly deflated. It is in the shape of number 3 but could be used as a M, W or E if required.PM me the link if you accept. Balloon will be sent via air mail

You deserve both with that reply
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions